News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

ABOLISH SWITZERLAND!

Started by Cain, September 10, 2009, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Libya wants to see this happen.  For real.  As if any more proof was needed that Gaddafi was trolling the world:

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/news_digest/Libyan_anti_Swiss_motion_rejected.html?siteSect=104&sid=11162783&cKey=1252038089000&ty=nd

QuoteFarhan Haq told the Swiss News Agency that Libya had submitted the proposal for discussion by the General Assembly. It was thrown out by the committee responsible for setting the assembly's agenda, since it contradicted the principles of the UN charter.

Swiss parliamentarian Christa Markwalder had told a Swiss public television news programme on Wednesday that Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi intended to present the proposal to the United Nations General Assembly, which he is due to address on September 23.

Gaddafi first mentioned the idea of dismemberment during the G8 summit in Italy in July. Switzerland "is a world mafia and not a state", he said, adding that it was "formed of an Italian community that should return to Italy, another German community that should return to Germany, and a third French community that should return to France".

The Good Reverend Roger

That man is, after Enrico, my very favorite dictator.

The way he trolled Pat Robertson and Ronald Reagan back in the day was breathtaking...he basically had 99% of America doing the IRL equivalent of pounding their keyboards and screaming incoherently.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I guess now he's a senior partner in the war on (some) terror (but not others), he can no longer make fun of America, but has to get his kicks somehow.

Chavez could've been a new Gaddafi, but he is too easily counter-trolled.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2009, 07:01:05 PM
I guess now he's a senior partner in the war on (some) terror (but not others), he can no longer make fun of America, but has to get his kicks somehow.

Chavez could've been a new Gaddafi, but he is too easily counter-trolled.

Yep.  But America and Britain are also senior partners in the war on (some) terror (but not others).

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.