News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

NIGEL, YOU JERKFACE!

Started by Kai, September 11, 2009, 01:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

YOU SUCK SO MUCH! I HATE YOU, YOU JERKFACE, AND YOUR HORRIBLE SPAGGY JERKISHNESS FOR ABSOLUTLY NO REASON AT ALL. JERK.  :evilmad:

Also, fuck you Kai.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

Also, this should have been in apple talk but PD is the fail portion of the boards anyway so  :argh!:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Cramulus

Yeah Nigel sucks. Boo nigel!

IMPERIAL DECREE
I am making a new law for the Holy Cramulan Empire (most of New York unless somebody calls dibbs in 3... 2.... 1... )

within my imperial dominion,

Farts are now known as Nigels

for example

"The taco bell experiment went poorly and now I have the Nigels"

"This chick was so hot, even her Nigels were hot."

anybody who fails to use the proper term for fart "NIGEL" will also be known as Nigel

AND FLOGGED IN THE STREET WITH TURDWHIPS

IT'S EVEN GROSSER THAN IT SOUNDS

:cramstipated:

:himeobs:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the hell?  :lulz:

I take this as some strange new form of love.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I MEAN, FUCK YOU KAI!

FOR CRAMULUS' SAKE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Cramulus on September 11, 2009, 02:09:37 AM
Yeah Nigel sucks. Boo nigel!

IMPERIAL DECREE
I am making a new law for the Holy Cramulan Empire (most of New York unless somebody calls dibbs in 3... 2.... 1... )

within my imperial dominion,

Farts are now known as Nigels

for example

"The taco bell experiment went poorly and now I have the Nigels"

"This chick was so hot, even her Nigels were hot."

anybody who fails to use the proper term for fart "NIGEL" will also be known as Nigel

AND FLOGGED IN THE STREET WITH TURDWHIPS

IT'S EVEN GROSSER THAN IT SOUNDS

:cramstipated:

:himeobs:

I think I love you.  :fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Has Kai joined the Swamp Yankees?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know, but i think the Swamp Yankees mailed a bomb to my house. It's disguised as a microwave.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on September 11, 2009, 03:18:42 AM
I don't know, but i think the Swamp Yankees mailed a bomb to my house. It's disguised as a microwave.

It won't go off until you put a neighbor's really annoying little yippy chihuahua in it. You know you can't resist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on September 11, 2009, 04:52:57 AM

It won't go off until you put a neighbor's really annoying little yippy chihuahua in it. You know you can't resist.
Oh shit... must... capture... chihuahua!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on September 11, 2009, 05:08:23 AM

Yeah you know... that one, the noisy hyperactive little fuck whose owner thinks it's just the cutest little piece of shit ever to come out of another dog's vagina...

LITTLE RAT DOG. MICROWAVE.

DO EEEEEEEET!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on September 11, 2009, 05:13:20 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 11, 2009, 05:08:23 AM

Yeah you know... that one, the noisy hyperactive little fuck whose owner thinks it's just the cutest little piece of shit ever to come out of another dog's vagina...

LITTLE RAT DOG. MICROWAVE.

DO EEEEEEEET!

Waaiiiit a second...

You're a Swamp Yankee, aren't you?

THIS IS A TRICK!

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on September 11, 2009, 05:23:01 AM
Waaiiiit a second...

You're a Swamp Yankee, aren't you?

THIS IS A TRICK!

No no no, I'm a Hawaiian, remember? You can trust me. :)

Kai