News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Permenantly Deleting Toolbars in Firefox

Started by Pariah, September 12, 2009, 11:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Please respond quickly.
I'm stuck using Chrome *shudder*

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nast

Go to Tools menu at the top, click "add ons". Select the toolbar, and then delete.

or

:?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Soylent Green

Right click next to toolbar.

Uncheck whatever toolbar it is.

PeregrineBF

If it's from an add-on, disable the add-on.
If it's a toolbar (like the address bar, the navigation bar, or the bookmarks toolbar) right-click in an empty part of the toolbar and uncheck the box for that toolbar.
If you click customize you can move things around. I stuff everything up into the top bar, and use All-in-one sidebar and tree-style tab to maximize vertical screen real-estate.

Also, this site has broken CSS. It forces black text, but I'm using a dark theme and should have light/white text in the edit-boxes. I end up editing all my comments in EMACS.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Reboot with F8 in safe mode and then rub cheetah blood all over your ram. You can use the blood as a thermal paste between your processor and heatsink as well. This should solve all of your problems.

Pariah

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on September 13, 2009, 08:36:03 PM
Reboot with F8 in safe mode and then rub cheetah blood all over your ram. You can use the blood as a thermal paste between your processor and heatsink as well. This should solve all of your problems.

Thanks worked perfectly