News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Political quotes of the moment

Started by Cain, September 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

kingyak

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 24, 2011, 11:20:03 AM

Obviously, Crowe is a fine upstanding citizen who is willing to work with the police by confessing his crime. Davis, on the other hand, refused to admit he was guilty (I mean, he's black, so he's obviously guilty), which meant the police and DA had to spend a lot of man-hours "reminding" people that they saw him commit the crime and shoehorning the facts into their narrative in order to get a conviction. If Davis had been a little more cooperative and gone along with the official story, maybe he'd still be alive today.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

Jasper

I think if you manage to use four different weapons killing one person, there should be no pardon.

I could easily see two; Sometimes you just gotta mix things up.  But four different weapons (I'm counting the paint because yikes), that's like using more than three exclamation marks.

It's a telltale sign of criminal insanity.

PopeTom

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 24, 2011, 12:23:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2011, 09:52:39 PM
"There is no basis in text, tradition, or even in contemporary practice (if that were enough), for finding in the Constitution a right to demand judicial consideration of newly discovered evidence of innocence brought forward after conviction."
- SCOTUS Justice Scalia

Translated, this means:

"Mere factual innocence is no reason not to carry out a death sentence properly reached"

Obviously he doesnt want to appear soft on the wrongfully convicted.

Nothing says 'tough on crime' like executing a potentially innocent man.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Cain

Quote from: Dr Leo StraussFeel the excitement.

There's much to be said that the White House now seems to be ripping off Liz Warren's impromptu, unscripted, passionate articulation for why she is running. Much like Biden and Neil Kinnock, but with more awareness. The irony speaks for itself.

The wealth destruction and transfer are an accomplished fact – not psychologically realized by those whose self-image is still 'middle class'. The middle class already lost a war they didn't even realize started. Mimicking Warren and feigning to stand for the vanquished now on a blasted battlefield? It might yield positive personal results for Obama the individual? It's still playing with shadows flitting behind the abstract and disconnected kabuki that is contemporary politics.

How timely. Let slip the tweets of war!

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2011, 09:23:28 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 23, 2011, 09:01:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2011, 07:43:09 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 23, 2011, 05:31:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 23, 2011, 05:14:58 PM
Anyone catch the teabaggers at last night's GOP debate?

A Gay soldier was mentioned as currently serving in Afghanistan.  The teabaggers booed and jeered.

Good thing the tea party isn't all about hate.   :lulz:

If anyone has an issue with a gay soldier serving in a war zone, I humbly submit that they should take that soldier's place.

Shitheads.

ETA:
http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2011/09/gop-debate-a-brave-soldier.html
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/09/23/he-had-it-coming-all-along

Christ.  The soldier wasn't mentioned, he was on live feed from a goddamn war zone.  And not one of the bastards on the podium said shit.

Holy shit.

That did it, Dok.  Rage rediscovered.

Who in the fucking hell do these "patriots" think they are fooling?  "USA, revenge for 9/11, WAR!"

"Oh but not the faggots!  Boo!  I must boo louder than ANYONE, or they might think I'm one of THEM!  So what if he's serving his country, putting his life on the line? I don't agree with him, he's WRONG, so FUCK HIM!"

Jesus H. CHRIST on a broomstick, what is WRONG with people?

This county is depraved.

And I don't mean that in the good way.

Maybe I was stupid.  Maybe I was naive.  I didn't think it would get worse.

Trust Fox "We're becoming more moderate, honest" "News" to chime in.

QuoteFox News anchor Megyn Kelly defended members of last Thursday's GOP debate audience who booed after watching a video of a gay soldier asking about the don't ask don't tell law.

The moment drew widespread attention and, on Tuesday, Vice President Joe Biden called the booing "reprehensible" during an appearance on "The View."

Kelly objected to Joy Behar's criticism that the panel did not criticize the members of the crowd who booed. She said that there were "perhaps a total of two boos," and questioned the premise that the audience was booing the man because he was gay.

"Were the boos directed...at the gay soldier, or at his question?" she asked. "Do they boo when they see he is a gay soldier, or when he makes clear that he wants gay rights protected?"

Kelly concluded by defending the audience in general. "Those attending these debates are entitled to their point of view," she said. "...If an audience is disruptive, that's one thing, but this audience was respectful with virtually no exceptions."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/27/megyn-kelly-defends-debate-boo-gay-soldier_n_983925.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

That's some amazing slicing she's doing with that analytical knife

"They're not booing the fact that he's gay. They're booing the controversial question."
                                       /

which is semantically similar but rhetorically different than

"They're not booing gays, they're booing gay rights. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE, PEOPLE."
                                       /

Cain

It is amazing how Fox discover and then discard precise, analytical debate.

2003:  "Anti-war protestors are, by protesting the war, booing the troops!"

2011: "They're not booing a soldier, they're booing a gay guy who happens to be soldier!"

2016:  "Anti-war protestors are, by protesting the war, booing the troops!"

Cramulus

I was saying "boo-urns"
                /

Jenne

Quote from: Cramulus on September 28, 2011, 02:54:45 PM
            I was saying "boo-urns"
                /

:lulz:  :mittens:

Oh, Fux News is always going to come back with shit like this with their dimwitted Barbie dolls spitting out the excrement of their so-called logic on air as if they're spinning golden truths instead.

Their air of patronizing self-righteousness in the face of ignorance and pitiless, merciless bigotry just makes me hate everything they stand for even more.

Doktor Howl

Look at that shit.  She's not even a real person.  Her face is all wrong.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Cramulus

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."