News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Political quotes of the moment

Started by Cain, September 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Has anybody noticed that the heart of racism is, once again, controlling who people fuck?

Controlling who people fuck is something that authoritarian types spend a huge, huge amount of time worrying about. Can't let women go around fucking the wrong people, now!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

For some reason, this sprang to mind...

Kai

Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 03:09:24 PM
Has anybody noticed that the heart of racism is, once again, controlling who people fuck?

Controlling who people fuck is something that authoritarian types spend a huge, huge amount of time worrying about. Can't let women go around fucking the wrong people, now!

But but NIGEL!!!! If people from different god-created races started having /sex/ with each other, it might give people the crazy idea that they aren't immutable and forever separate, really /different/ biological magisteria! Which, of course, they totally /are/.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on September 05, 2013, 05:14:27 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 03:09:24 PM

But but NIGEL!!!! If people from different god-created races started having /sex/ with each other, it might give people the crazy idea that they aren't immutable and forever separate, really /different/ biological magisteria! Which, of course, they totally /are/.

We can't have the kids going around thinking that adaptive regional differences in coloration isn't an actual species division! THEREFORE, control all the vaginas.

IT IS URGENT THAT WE CONTROL ALL THE VAGINAS!
:omg:

Salty

http://nbclatino.com/2013/09/18/activists-arrested-after-obama-nixes-stopping-deportations/

Barack Obama on legality and how to handle it.
Quoteessentially, I would be ignoring the law in a way that I think would be very difficult to defend legally.

Oh, well, I dunno, with the proper motivation I'm sure he could work something out...legally.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on September 19, 2013, 09:39:53 PM
http://nbclatino.com/2013/09/18/activists-arrested-after-obama-nixes-stopping-deportations/

Quoteessentially, I would be ignoring the law in a way that I think would be very difficult to defend legally.

Oh, well, I dunno, with the proper motivation I'm sure he could work something out...legally.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG all of a sudden Obama cares about ignoring the law in an indefensible manner? REALLY?

Salty

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 19, 2013, 11:12:05 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG all of a sudden Obama cares about ignoring the law in an indefensible manner? REALLY?

Well, they're just brown peo-oh right.

Huh. I've got nothing.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 19, 2013, 11:12:05 PM

Well yeah. Got to leave the machine running nicely for the next guy. Give him something to promise to abolish and so on. It won't be, but the promise will win you an election or two.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

More choice words from Obama:

Quotenow that the government is reopened, and this threat to our economy is removed, all of us need to stop focusing on the lobbyists and the bloggers and the talking heads on radio and the professional activists who profit from conflict,

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Oh, we wouldn't want to profit on conflict now.

I basically read this as, PLEASE STOP READING ABOUT THE HORRIBLE SHIT ME AND MY CREW ARE DOING, AND FUCK YOU YVES SMITH.

popeurmom

Quote from: Nigel on September 05, 2013, 03:09:24 PM

Please tell me you're kidding.

A black dude is president, and you're still crying racism.

Cry me a river bro

Cain

I think someone's suffering from a painful posterior, and he's here to show Nigel what's what

popeurmom

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
I think someone's suffering from a painful posterior, and he's here to show Nigel what's what.

Oh my, of course. Because I'm the one who can't get laid and so is crying about how there's a huge conspiracy to close off girls vaginas to me. Of course!

Cain

More like because you took a shot at Nigel less than a minute after being activated on the forums.

But I can already tell from your posts that reading comprehension isn't your strong point, so I'm willing to help you along.

popeurmom

This was the top thread - is it not natural to reply to it first? Also, his comment was so out of whack with the rest of the thread that I just kind of recoiled at it... Really, some kind of huge conspiracy to control access to free, grown women's vaginas? LOL!