News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Political quotes of the moment

Started by Cain, September 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

popeurmom

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2014, 02:38:35 PM
Yeah, because it's not like that has ever happened in history before.

"Past performance is no guarantee of future success"

Not to mention that almost all of your arguments, Catholicism, Saudi Arabia, Christianity, all involve CHASTITY in total, not just "Don't go fucking any brown people, missy!"

So we live in a day and age where a black man can rise to the top office in our country, but a dude who can't get laid still believes his inability to perv on bitches is a huge racist conspiracy.

Boo hoo hoo.

Cain

:lulz:

Nigel's a woman, and probably gets more pussy than you.

And no.  Try reading the quote she was responding to.  I'll give you a clue - it has to do with Norway.  So your comment about Obama is even more meaningless than it originally was, which is an achievement in and of itself.

popeurmom

I read the quote, and it has nothing to do with sex.

And if she feels her right to fuck whoever is being kept down, I mean, all she has to do is walk outside and pick who she wants to fuck.

That should prove her feeling wrong.

Faust

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 02:56:39 PM
Depends if they see the mallet coming or not.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

popeurmom

Quote from: Faust on March 04, 2014, 02:58:26 PM
Depends if they see the mallet coming or not.

if there were upvotes on this forum... this post would so get one. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 02:14:19 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 05, 2013, 03:09:24 PM
Has anybody noticed that the heart of racism is, once again, controlling who people fuck?

Controlling who people fuck is something that authoritarian types spend a huge, huge amount of time worrying about. Can't let women go around fucking the wrong people, now!

Please tell me you're kidding.

A black dude is president, and you're still crying racism.

Cry me a river bro

:lulz: So what forum did I hurt your feelings on prior to you registering here?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 02:20:29 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
I think someone's suffering from a painful posterior, and he's here to show Nigel what's what.

Oh my, of course. Because I'm the one who can't get laid and so is crying about how there's a huge conspiracy to close off girls vaginas to me. Of course!

:um: 

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 02:20:29 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2014, 02:16:32 PM
I think someone's suffering from a painful posterior, and he's here to show Nigel what's what.

Oh my, of course. Because I'm the one who can't get laid and so is crying about how there's a huge conspiracy to close off girls vaginas to me. Of course!

This is the funniest thing said on PD since Number 6 ran off.  :lulz:

Not for the reason he intended, of course, but still...That has to count for something.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I read the quote, and it has nothing to do with sex.

And if she feels her right to fuck whoever is being kept down, I mean, all she has to do is walk outside and pick who she wants to fuck.

Try reading the article, and then think about what, exactly, it is that Siv is trying to protect. The statement is that it is the purity of Norwegian "culture", but the implication is that by "culture" he means "bloodlines", ie. preventing miscegenation, which is reliant on controlling reproduction.

I am sorry that is too much nuance for you to follow, but you should get more adept with practice.

If you want to, which I kind of doubt because I don't think critical thinking and discourse is what you're here for.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: popeurmom on March 04, 2014, 02:31:50 PM
This was the top thread - is it not natural to reply to it first? Also, his comment was so out of whack with the rest of the thread that I just kind of recoiled at it... Really, some kind of huge conspiracy to control access to free, grown women's vaginas? LOL!

So, your method of approaching a new forum is to find someone to try to pick a fight with in the first thread you see?  :lol: You'll go far, son.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 04, 2014, 05:56:20 PM
This was the top thread - is it not natural to reply to it first? Also, his comment was so out of whack with the rest of the thread that I just kind of recoiled at it... Really, some kind of huge conspiracy to control access to free, grown women's vaginas? LOL!

So, your method of approaching a new forum is to find someone to try to pick a fight with in the first thread you see?  :lol: You'll go far, son.

Weren't we just talking about what the first generation out of tumblr will look like?

Now we know.   :lulz:

Junkenstein

Quote from: Nigel on March 04, 2014, 05:56:20 PM

PD.com - Treat it like Prison and you'll be OK.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.