News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

DEADPOOL MOVIE IS A GO?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 13, 2009, 08:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Well virtually nothing could be worse than the character as portrayed in the Wolverine film.  Right?

Right???

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I think it'll actually be awesome.

Bu🤠ns

Iason Ouabache

Someone needs to start a rumor that they are getting rid of Ryan Reynolds and having Dane Cook play Deadpool instead. The fanbois would go ballistic.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bu🤠ns

So are they casting him based on his performance in Blade 3?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Suu

As long as there's a moment in the movie in which Deadpool blatantly admits that he's aware he's just a character, I will be happy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That's why I think it will be awesome. So far it seems like the people who are going to try and do this all get Deadpool. They're all about him addressing the audience directly and, talk all the shit about Reynolds that you like, but I've seen him be funny before. As long as there are good writers I think they can pull this off. Then again, I wouldn't be very surprised if they fuck it up or if the movie is never actually made.

Cain

Its got potential, no doubt.  Its just...well, remember all the other fuckups that are out there.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

He's the guy who ripped off Ambush Bug's act.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 14, 2009, 05:46:09 PM
He's the guy who ripped off Ambush Bug's act.

And Ambush Bug is...?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger