PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

DEADPOOL MOVIE IS A GO?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 13, 2009, 08:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 05:35:21 PM
WTF is "deadpool"?

A very silly Marvel comic book character who looks like a ninja Spider Man and is aware of his nature as a comic book character. He also never, ever shuts up and defeats his opponents by mocking the ever-loving shit out of them before shooting them.

Never mind, Cain put it much more succinctly.

Suu

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on September 14, 2009, 04:55:51 PM
That's why I think it will be awesome. So far it seems like the people who are going to try and do this all get Deadpool. They're all about him addressing the audience directly and, talk all the shit about Reynolds that you like, but I've seen him be funny before. As long as there are good writers I think they can pull this off. Then again, I wouldn't be very surprised if they fuck it up or if the movie is never actually made.

if anyone can pull it off, it's definitely Ryan Reynolds.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Suu

In fact, the only think shitty about Deadpool is that he's Canadian and his name is Wade.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

hooplala

Fuck.  Wade's still on the radar around here?

I haven't been gone nearly long enough.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on September 14, 2009, 07:19:08 PM
Fuck.  Wade's still on the radar around here?

I haven't been gone nearly long enough.

Only in the sense that AKK is still on the radar.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Cain

Wade Wilson, Canadian mercenary and former member of the armed forces, IIRC

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Burns on September 14, 2009, 05:02:16 AM
So are they casting him based on his performance in Blade 3 Van Wilder?
Fixt.  :D
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Bu🤠ns

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Reginald Ret

I will go the movie with lots of projectiles, if the movie sucks I WILL BE THROWN OUT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"