News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Body Worlds plans cadaver show dedicated to sex

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, September 13, 2009, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE58A4Z220090911

German politicians called the current "Cycle of Life" show charting conception to old age "revolting" and "unacceptable" when it showed in Berlin earlier this year because it included copulating cadavers.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Quote"We have discussed whether it is proper to show homosexuality and in what way. This is a very delicate subject."

You're showing corpses having sex.  I mean, come on, seriously.  Why not go crazy with it? 

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2009, 10:59:45 PM
You're showing corpses having sex.  I mean, come on, seriously.  Why not go crazy with it? 

Dressing them up as furries would sort of defeat the point, though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 13, 2009, 11:04:09 PM

Dressing them up as furries would sort of defeat the point, though.

No, no it wouldn't.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

Quote"We have discussed whether it is proper to show homosexuality and in what way. This is a very delicate subject."

You're showing corpses having sex.  I mean, come on, seriously.  Why not go crazy with it?  

This.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Elder Iptuous

I demand to see an internal view of what happened to the 'one man, one jar' guy....
y'know....
fer science.
:D

Bu🤠ns

I saw this when it first came out in Chicago...GREAT exhibit.

Visitors were getting bent out of shape when they saw the fetus inside the mother's womb. This is just hilarious to me.

Epimetheus

I recently saw the exhibit in San Diego. I find this idea awesome, and obviously controversial, so even more awesome.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

I think dead furry sex might just be the thing this exhibit needs.  Well, obviously, the furry suits would have to be cut off on one side, so you could see the actual corpses, but, from the other side.... A ZOMBIE NINE-TAILED FOX AND ZOMBIE MUSCULAR OX, GETTING IT ON!

rong

do they use batteries to make the bodies twitch?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Rod Stewart

Upon my death my body shall be donated to this worthy cause.  And then everybody shall see my Forever Youth in all of its glory!

Elder Iptuous

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iptuous on September 14, 2009, 02:45:01 PM
Quote from: rong on September 14, 2009, 10:30:03 AM

that's up to the visitors.

Are there "slots" to put quarters into or something?  ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 14, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 14, 2009, 02:45:01 PM
Quote from: rong on September 14, 2009, 10:30:03 AM

that's up to the visitors.

Are there "slots" to put quarters into or something?  ;)

There go my nipples again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator