Main Menu

IT IS NEARLY MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

Started by Dysnomia, September 14, 2009, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on September 14, 2009, 04:41:36 AM
WHAT SHOULD I DRINK TOMORROW?*

:fap: :banana: :link: :hammer: :hosrie:

because you know, I've never EVER had alcohol before...

MARGARITAS

Y

TEQUILA SUNRISES

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 14, 2009, 03:56:06 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 14, 2009, 01:43:53 PM
mojitos or white russians are my favourite non-beer drinks.

white russians are easiest (kahlua+vodka+milk equal portions)

mojito = sugar, mint leaves, lime, crushed ice, rum, soda water. in that order. crush the mint leaves, press out the lime parts with your fingers but throw in the entire piece (3-4x 1/8th of a lime), mash up the stuff with a spoon or other device, then add the crushed ice and two shots rum, top with soda water. use a straw when drinking.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO SPANK THE MINT! crush it up too hard and you'll look like u ate spinach then forgot to brush your teeth.

please to explain spank versus crush?

I usually pick off a bunch of leaves from the branch and twist them in my fingers them dump em in. but you also mash em up with the lime and sugar, I suppose the sugar crystals help in broozing (???) them.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I think the term that usually used is "bruised".

You want to release the oil from the leaf (that's what tastes "minty"), but if you press to hard, it will become bitter.  So you gently press the leaf, trying not to tear it or damage it more than necessary.

Dysnomia

I like the idea of spiced rum in EVERYTHING, scotch, and margaritas

also spanking mint leaves sounds like fun.   :fap:

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysnomia

Quote from: Cain on September 14, 2009, 10:19:49 AM
Lies.

You weren't born, you were hatched.  HATCHED BY OUR SECRET REPTILIAN MASTERS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!

:argh!:  I dare you to try to prove it! 

The Good Reverend Roger

You should drink coffee.  Coffee is your friend.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 05:22:57 PM

Agreed.
Why I'm having a lovely hot cup of brown at this very moment and am quite content.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 14, 2009, 05:42:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 05:22:57 PM

Agreed.
Why I'm having a lovely hot cup of brown at this very moment and am quite content.

You contaminate your coffee?  :tgrr:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Happy birthday!

I am partial to Makers or Knob Creek neat with a beer back, but due to my overwhelming desire these days to not get drunk, I've been leaning on vodka and soda in a tall glass with a lime or splash of unsweetened cranberry.

I hate sweet drinks, but if I had to I'd go with a mojito or a ginger whiskey lemon drop. Go especially easy on sweet drinks or you'll be sick as a dog!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Lots of beer first, then switch to whiskey.

Trust me on this one.  Would I steer you wrong?

Cain

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on September 14, 2009, 05:21:29 PM
I like the idea of spiced rum in EVERYTHING, scotch, and margaritas

also spanking mint leaves sounds like fun.   :fap:

I cant remember, did you like the scotch I bought to London?

If so, it was Laphroaig.  Little expensive, but worth it.

fomenter

worst hangover i ever had  not a good drunk no matter how young and healthy your body is

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Troof.  Rum is for old people who have nothing left to lose.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on September 14, 2009, 04:25:05 PM
I think the term that usually used is "bruised".

You want to release the oil from the leaf (that's what tastes "minty"), but if you press to hard, it will become bitter.  So you gently press the leaf, trying not to tear it or damage it more than necessary.
The correct term is "muddle". You have to use a wooden muddler to mix the mint and sugar. Trust me, I've been to Kentucky before.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Dysnomia

I did like the scotch we had in London Cain, so I'll probably have some later if it's not too expensive.  If it is I'll have to do with the J & B I have at home for post-boozaholing booze. 

has anyone ever had a chocolate martini?