News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

IT IS NEARLY MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!

Started by Dysnomia, September 14, 2009, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggalo

Hey sexy lil lady, happy birthday n shit. I sejest a 5th of Jack and a twelver of Busch, n Ill hold your hair back if you have too much baby.

rong

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 06:49:34 PM
Lots of beer first, then switch to whiskey.

Trust me on this one.  Would I steer you wrong?

TROOF
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Dysnomia

birthday roont because apparently I no longer have a savings account, or checking, and got raped by bank overdraft fees.  The manager lady was a bitch about it too, because I thought I was getting those because they disconnected my savings and checking account.  Then I thought someone stole my account number or card number.  No...it was me.  Fuck.

So no going out tonight.  I'm too poor, and too upset to want to take my friend's up on their offer to pay.   :sad:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on September 15, 2009, 01:45:31 AM
birthday roont because apparently I no longer have a savings account, or checking, and got raped by bank overdraft fees.  The manager lady was a bitch about it too, because I thought I was getting those because they disconnected my savings and checking account.  Then I thought someone stole my account number or card number.  No...it was me.  Fuck.

So no going out tonight.  I'm too poor, and too upset to want to take my friend's up on their offer to pay.   :sad:

Go out with your friends.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rumckle

What TGRR said, friends are good, and stuff
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dysnomia

nope, staying home.  Will go out later in the week, but tonight just fucking sucks.  Going to drink while watching a movie with boyfriend instead.

Jenne

I feel ya, Lizzie--my own birthday sucked major ass this year.  But the makeup I did with friends after was awesomeness extreme.  I.e. there's hope yet!  :D

Dysnomia

it'll be redeemed with Spamalot tomorrow night, and Napa Wine Train with parents on saturday.   :fap:

Jenne

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 05:58:43 PM
Quote from: Squid on September 14, 2009, 05:42:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2009, 05:22:57 PM
You should drink coffee.  Coffee is your friend.

Agreed.
Why I'm having a lovely hot cup of brown at this very moment and am quite content.

You contaminate your coffee?  :tgrr:

hot. brown. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

LMNO

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on September 15, 2009, 12:03:06 AM
has anyone ever had a chocolate martini? 

Ok, that's both :lmnuendo: and :crankey: depending on context.

Bruno

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on September 15, 2009, 01:45:31 AM

Around here, most bars will give you a free pitcher of beer on your birthday. Maybe make a few calls to find out the policies of your local drinking establishments?
Formerly something else...

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysnomia