News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

WAR!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 15, 2009, 12:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Worry not, folks, our brave lads will soon deal with these perfidious lobster heads.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

The Fuhrer of the Swamp Yankees, Adolf Suutler, has long been making territorial demands of her neighbours, demands that until now have been entirely reasonable from an enlightened and liberal point of view.

It has now become obvious that Suutler cannot be trusted to share and share-alike, and that a much stronger line is needed against her policies.

The invasion of Pennsylvania, though it can be justified on self-deterministic grounds, sets dangerous precedents with regards to adjoining territories within which the Swamp Yankees may have a vague historical and cultural claim.

This commentator calls on the governments of the world to draw a line across this building aggression before the entire continent is thrown into chaos, and we lose the delicate balance of power that has ensured the surety of our continuing power and glory!

Cramulus

Richter

The shockingly quick declarations of hostilities were soon overshadowed by the horrors of the new face of warfare. 

Geneva, rules of warfare, and other various conventions upon which wars had been conducted in previous centuries were impotent against both the scope of the conflict brewing, and the serious threat posed by new weapons begin fielded. 

"OH WHAT THE FUCK?  WHO PUTS HAM ON A BOAT?  SERIOUSLY?  WHY?  SHOOTING PORK SHOULDERS AT A HARBOR WITH NO WARNING?  OH FUCK IT ALL.  Dammit, fresh wheelchair please."
-FDR
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

"We have awakened a sleeping Dragon.  And it has morning wood.  What have we done?"
-Admiral Yamamoto
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Before sneak attack:

After sneak attack:

Richter

FOR SLACK AND VICTORY!

COMING SOON TO YOU LEBENSRAUM!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on September 15, 2009, 01:17:58 AM

The Fuhrer of the Swamp Yankees, Adolf Suutler, has long been making territorial demands of her neighbours, demands that until now have been entirely reasonable from an enlightened and liberal point of view.

It has now become obvious that Suutler cannot be trusted to share and share-alike, and that a much stronger line is needed against her policies.

The invasion of Pennsylvania, though it can be justified on self-deterministic grounds, sets dangerous precedents with regards to adjoining territories within which the Swamp Yankees may have a vague historical and cultural claim.

This commentator calls on the governments of the world to draw a line across this building aggression before the entire continent is thrown into chaos, and we lose the delicate balance of power that has ensured the surety of our continuing power and glory!

:mittens:

Idem

I'M REASONABLY SURE I'M STARTING A SUCCESSFUL RESISTANCE MOVEMENT IN LOUISIANA

DO ZOMBIES DISLIKE SWAMP YANKEES?

The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

Historians to this day wonder what could have possibly routed the Coalition forces.  Only one explanation has been deemed reasonable by the subsequent generations of military scholars.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, it sure as hell wasn't your logistics crew:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Broken AI on September 15, 2009, 03:02:34 AM
most amusing war ever.  :lulz:

You better start helping out, Belgium!

(We're in the invasion of Poland stage now, I think).