News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

WAR!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 15, 2009, 12:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

HA!

We must protect people from Badwrong™ thoughts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I AM EVEN TOO POWERFUL FOR PHOTOBUCKET.

Seriously though. Fail. :( It's just a joke, internets, lighten up!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2009, 09:54:41 PM
HA!

ROGER CONFOUND YOU!
I have no doubt this dunderpated blundery was caused in part by your kommie-bleeding-heart-liberal-save-a-seal-club-an-orpan cohorts!

WE'LL HAVE YOU STRETCHED ON A RACK IN KENNEDY PLAZA WHEN THIS IS OVER!

DO YOU HEAR ME ROGER?!!!!

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on September 16, 2009, 10:10:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2009, 09:54:41 PM
HA!

ROGER CONFOUND YOU!
I have no doubt this dunderpated blundery was caused in part by your kommie-bleeding-heart-liberal-save-a-seal-club-an-orpan cohorts!

WE'LL HAVE YOU STRETCHED ON A RACK IN KENNEDY PLAZA WHEN THIS IS OVER!

DO YOU HEAR ME ROGER?!!!!

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

Yeah, but until you get me, I will keep you all safe from dangerous wrongthought™.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

HA! have this Photofuckit. Payne told me the image had beden deleted, and that he'd forgot to save a copy, I looked at the page, said "Ican still see it".

Pic and WOMP saved, and e-mailed back to Payne.

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 16, 2009, 10:15:19 PM
HA! have this Photofuckit. Payne told me the image had beden deleted, and that he'd forgot to save a copy, I looked at the page, said "Ican still see it".

Pic and WOMP saved, and e-mailed back to Payne.

NOT SO TOUGH NOW, EH, ROGER!

HA!

YOU JUST WAIT TIL THE EASTERN COALITION FINDS THIS! DIRTY LAUNDRY NEEDS TO BE AIRED! DIRTY LAUNDRY I SAY!

JINGOISM! GUNBOAT DIPLOMACY! MUCKRAKING!

INJUH!
HA-RUM-PA-PUM-PUM!

I HAVE PROOF THAT ROGER ACTUALLY IS A SWAMP YANKEE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Lies.  I was drunk at a party.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2009, 02:53:37 AM

Just like you and the rest of your cronies. STOP HIDING BEHIND ALL OF THE RED TAPE! WE KNOW THE TROOF!

Here's your Pinko buddies...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 17, 2009, 02:58:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 17, 2009, 02:53:37 AM

Just like you and the rest of your cronies. STOP HIDING BEHIND ALL OF THE RED TAPE! WE KNOW THE TROOF!

Here's your Pinko buddies...

Boy, Ivan looks fat in that pic...I mean, THAT'S A COMPLETE FABRICATION!

Nice try Roger.....

I'm reviewing polling and birth records right now.
Once your people find out about your swamp yankee heritage, your regime is going to topple like an ill-built house of cards.

The tighter you clench your fist the more territories are going to slip right through your potato-digging, cranberry-harvesting digits!

Payne

Swamp Yankees and the Road to War.

A brief analysis of the Swamp Yankees in the run up to war.

This was their army, seriously. Just these dudes on horses. That REALLY pissed them off

There are many theories as to why the Swamp Yankees have found themselves on the path to war, a war they will inevitably lose. Many of these theories postulate that the last defeat they suffered at the hands of The Alliance was
so shocking and unexpected that it made them responsive to many of those who would exploit such feeling for personal power. Suutler is such a person, and while a brilliant politician, Suutler also suffers from an insidious megalomaniacal
tendency. Her own experience of the previous conflict, where she was IP bannz0red from PD for an extensive time, gives her an aura of the martial aspect so admired by the Swamp Yankees, and she seems to offer them exactly what they want.
At this time, it is impossible to find all the relevant details regarding  the build up to war, as many records and documents are still in enemy territory. This, then, is an examination of everything we in The Alliance know already.

Gustav Spagseman demonstrating with REAL Pork Shoulder how to 'Pork Shoulder The Burden'

After the Great Defeat, the Swamp Yankees were in disarray, economically and militarily, they had been weakened beyond all proportion to the defeat in itself. Several years of experimental democratic government had yielded little in the way
of visible success or sustainability. The entire system was at the mercy of extremists of both wings and there was nothing to stop them. Gustav Spagseman was one of the few shining beacons of hope in this time. He was almost able to lead Swamp Yankeestan
out of the economic chaos with his policy of "Pork Shouldering The Burden". Unfortunately, he was to die of seriously clogged arteries and fail before his policies could be enacted.

Suutler in an early speech to her cadre of sycophantic airheads

People like Suutler had been gaining power in the streets with paramilitary organisations such as "Spags Anonymous" (the SA). A peculiar brand of populism to one large section of the population and bitter undying hatred for the rest seemed to have a strong
effect in gathering power and influence. While the strong arm and direct approaches had risks (Suutler was imprisoned after a pretty drunken attempt at seizing all Pork Shoulder making facilities), the punishments were generally fairly lenient. Suutler
was even ble to write Mein Humps (Mein humps, mein lovely lady lumps) in her comfortable jail cell. The effect of the almost petty slaps on the wrist Suutler, and others like her, received was to catapult them into the public eye, and garner greater support.

The Fire at the Reichspag, believed to be Suutlers work, but blamed on a mentally deficient Belgian

Operation "Pwn j00" was a direct attack on all spags, and would result in a mass swelling of support

Upon taking control at the head of government, Suutler began to orchestrate crises to further enflame the public and make it easier for her to take extreme actions. Events like the Fire at the Reichspag, and Operation "Pwn J00" were designed to create enemies within society,
making it easier to further fragment the populace and any resistance to Suutlers policies. Added to this were some genuine progress in the economic and military spheres, and Suutlers power was cemented.

Suutlers new army: much stronger and driven with a great political ambition

Suutler began to wield the armys power in and around Swamp Yankeestan to great effect. Territorial ambitions were realised, and the last vestiges of the Great Defeat were being erased. Popular support for Suutler was at an all time high, and the territorial ambitions became ever
more outlandish and extreme. The Alliance was either unwilling or unable to stop Suutler, and in the name of peace decided to not oppose her too strenuously.

The Suuka Dive Bombers were an effective weapon of fear, if not of great effectiveness

This leaves us at the dawn of war. Swamp Yankeestan, newly revitalised and rearmed, under the leadership of an ambitious and capable leader who will stop at nothing for all out victory.

Suu

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne is on great form! :lulz:

did you remember to save these pics Payne?

Payne

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on September 17, 2009, 04:12:22 PM
Yes. Yes I did.

good, Photofuckit cannot eat the fruits of your Muse, I shall not allow it.