News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

WAR!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 15, 2009, 12:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Phox

Is Illinois still part of ASYA? I need to know whether or not to bemoan being caught unawares, and also, knowing which side of a war you are actually on is probably a good thing. Also, which side are the Nazis on? I look pretty good in an SS uniform.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: phoenixofdiscordia on September 03, 2010, 02:38:50 AM
Is Illinois still part of ASYA? I need to know whether or not to bemoan being caught unawares, and also, knowing which side of a war you are actually on is probably a good thing. Also, which side are the Nazis on? I look pretty good in an SS uniform.

Yes.

Unless you live in Morris.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 03, 2010, 03:12:50 AM
Yes.

Unless you live in Morris.

I don't, so then I suppose I should cheer for the successful and yet unanswered sneak attack then. Huzzah!

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Scottish Empire and its subsiduaries (me, bascally) will back teh war against the swamp yankees.