News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Tomorrow I visit Cow Island

Started by AFK, September 16, 2009, 08:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

if you are offered beer its impolite to not drink the Holstein
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

AFK

I'm sure this experience with these people in a non-office setting will be quite re-veal-ing
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

fomenter

just don't  kowtow to their every demand..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cramulus

At the least, I've herd that walking around outdoors is good for the calves.

Make sure you stretch first; you don't want to jerk a muscle by oxident.

Richter

Whatever you end up doing there should be most re - veal - ing.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

Other than the book club, the details about exactly what it is we are doing are sketchy.  I'm beginning to wonder if this is secretly really a bovine intervention.  

Cramulus

If you ham it up, that little burg won't know what hit 'em

also: http://www.pungents.com/specfeat/cow.htm  :x

AFK

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you all deserve to be SHOT IN THE FACE

AFK

And apparently it isn't pronounced Cow, as in the dairy cow.  It is more like co, as in co-occuring.  This matters not, the puns shall be fast and furious at tomorrows ice breaker ceremony.  

AFK

Richter

Quote from: Fredtastic! on September 16, 2009, 09:16:29 PM
you all deserve to be SHOT IN THE FACE

NOT SCHECHITA  :argh!:

(Don't have a cow, man.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

ATTN MEMBERS OF THIS FREAD:  Your punnery has offended an already angry God.

No corn for you.

:needanangryGodemote:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.