Main Menu

150 YEARS AGO THIS DAY

Started by Template, September 17, 2009, 05:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Jenne

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on September 18, 2009, 03:00:02 AM
Holy shit. I can't believe I never made the connection before. I got married on this day, three years ago.

There MUST be significance here. 
I got married on the first day of Confusion.  :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

So are you going to claim dominion over Massland?  If so, could you kindly keep your people off my roads!!!  They drive like crazy fucks!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on September 18, 2009, 07:56:25 AM

Wow, is that the K-Mart right there in the background? I don't remember it being so close!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Darth Cupcake

I feel a deep-seated need to make a trip to that grave dressed in my Eris costume and take assorted suggestive pictures draped over the headstone.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 18, 2009, 03:35:21 PM
I feel a deep-seated need to make a trip to that grave dressed in my Eris costume and take assorted suggestive pictures draped over the headstone.

DOOO EEEEET!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Last night I went to Giant Eagle to pick up some foodstuff (for us and the cats) and Tylenol. A couple and their two children happened to be in the same aisle. Their daughter was, perhaps, 3 or 4 years old, blond terribly cute and pixieish and nearly ran Sjaantze over. I thought this was just innocent child exuberence... until the girl's dad said "Eris, behave!".

WHAT?! I thought a moment and realized I must have misheard. The little girl zoomed across the aisle again and the dad said "Eris!"

Yes, I met a little Eris and her baby brother Norton. I have no idea who they were, or where they came from, but Eris and Norton showed up in my reality 150 years to the day after the Emperor's Grand Declaration.

Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Faust

Quote from: Nigel on September 17, 2009, 06:04:24 AM
Gonna post this on Facebook.  :lulz:
Yeah me too.
yhnmzw, I'm stealing your text
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on September 18, 2009, 04:16:05 PM
Last night I went to Giant Eagle to pick up some foodstuff (for us and the cats) and Tylenol. A couple and their two children happened to be in the same aisle. Their daughter was, perhaps, 3 or 4 years old, blond terribly cute and pixieish and nearly ran Sjaantze over. I thought this was just innocent child exuberence... until the girl's dad said "Eris, behave!".

WHAT?! I thought a moment and realized I must have misheard. The little girl zoomed across the aisle again and the dad said "Eris!"

Yes, I met a little Eris and her baby brother Norton. I have no idea who they were, or where they came from, but Eris and Norton showed up in my reality 150 years to the day after the Emperor's Grand Declaration.

Oh my god, awesome!

Jenne

:lulz:  That's a great story, Rata!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iason Ouabache

The weird part is that I haven't even finished my time machine yet...  :fnord:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘