how many sticky threads do we need in Apple Talk?

Started by East Coast Hustle, September 17, 2009, 04:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rumckle

Quote from: Fredtastic! on September 17, 2009, 10:50:39 PM
why did spagbook get moved?? thats just pics of our faces
cant you just unsticky it and leave it here?

It needs to be stickied and kept with the WOMP stuff for ease of use.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredtastic! on September 17, 2009, 10:50:39 PM
why did spagbook get moved?? thats just pics of our faces
cant you just unsticky it and leave it here?

I actually was going to suggest that Spagbook get left where it was, stickied, to encourage n00b participation?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I was being all orderly and shit.  It's multimedia, that's the obvious place for it.

Even if it gets all covered in LMNO mucus.

I am not stating that this is a done deal, however.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Jenne

It feels like when your mom moves the furniture when she gets bored with the house.

/hated that, but so be it, is resigned to only meta-complain...which I failed at

Sir Squid Diddimus

OH SHIT!
I'm gonna move all the furniture and see what Blinky does!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid on September 18, 2009, 07:45:55 AM
OH SHIT!

Nooooooooooooooo!

Nast

Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 08:31:54 AM
OH SHIT!

Nooooooooooooooo!

Do it!

Blood for the blood god!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on September 18, 2009, 05:41:32 AM
It feels like when your mom moves the furniture when she gets bored with the house.

/hated that, but so be it, is resigned to only meta-complain...which I failed at

We had to rearrange the bedroom the other day.  My wife wanted the bed up against a wall, but we really only had one wall that didn't have base-board heat or some other kind of obstruction.  It was LARP-Tetris or something. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pope Pixie Pickle

did you sing the music? the mental images I'm having work better with the music. :lulz:

AFK

Nah, there was more "fuck" "ow my toe" and "we gotta move THAT thing"'s.  But I suppose they were quasi-musical. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

I'm the complete opposite of that since I always hated the rearrangement when I was younger.  I find one way that works best for the flow of the room, and stick to it, unless stuff gets added and I have no choice but to move it around.

Jenne,

Total stick in the mud

LMNO

Quote from: Nasturtiums on September 18, 2009, 08:54:42 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 08:31:54 AM
OH SHIT!

Nooooooooooooooo!

Do it!

Blood for the blood god!

Or in this case, "Blood for the Blind God".