News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

FRED LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 17, 2009, 08:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He seems funny as hell and has a great sense of humor, but I am NOT a fan of seeing obese people scantily clad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

the rest of my family arent exactly small, when your mum and your sister weigh 3 times me combined, obese naked people just becomes meh.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 03:31:54 PM
He seems funny as hell and has a great sense of humor, but I am NOT a fan of seeing obese people scantily clad.

This ain't gonna be your century.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2009, 06:50:04 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 03:31:54 PM

This ain't gonna be your century.   :lulz:

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

bones

I love that he grows his beard on his second chin
filmmusic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: bones on September 20, 2009, 05:08:33 AM
I love that he grows his beard on his second chin

Holy crap. I hadn't noticed that!