News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

FRED LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 17, 2009, 08:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

This may sound awful, but if he "got down" like that more often, he may not look like that very  much longer.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It would be very sad, to be so fat.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

I am very lucky to NOT be so fat.  My grandmother was that fat...then shat her way into the size she is now (I'm talking bulemia via laxatives).  5' tall and 300+ pounds...we think around 330 in her biggest stage.  She had 9 kids...the rest just followed while gorging herself on foodstuffs.

I know I fight obesity in my own body...it's a sad, sick little battle for someone who's anorexic and bulemic herself.

(wow, way to jack fred's thread, Jenne and turn it into an emo fat-fest, lol)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am fortunate to be much more fond of moving around than I am of food. I love to make food more than I like to eat it, actually. Especially baked goods. Basically, I just make other people fat.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

YAY FRED LOVES ME

*clicks link*

Awwwww.....

:x
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

Sir Squid Diddimus

Remington

I love my dad. More specifically, I love the super-metabolism that I inherited from him.
Is it plugged in?

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Bu🤠ns

Pope Pixie Pickle

hell, he knows how to laugh at himself, and all that booty shaking cant be bad for him.

i thought it was funnay, no vom needed!.