Hopelessly Optimistic Advice for New People Who Won't Listen.

Started by Payne, September 17, 2009, 08:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

the last yatto

Armond

There are no ordinary moments.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Armond on September 08, 2010, 01:23:34 PM
How is one to avoid {IT}

PM Nigel and tell her you're ready for your quest.

It's the only way to be safe.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Do you really think no-one knew who you were? If the answer is anything other than,

"I am such a wankstick! Even the Discordians are only humouring me"

Then jab your own finger, in your left eye. Repeat until either Death occurs, or eye falls out. If the latter happens first, then repeat excercise with right eye. Then fuck off.  :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

It's sad when you think of how much time he wasted doing that.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on April 16, 2010, 02:52:51 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2010, 02:40:09 PM
Advice for n00bs:

It saddens me that I have to say this, but...
if you are depressed, lonely, or mentally unstable, you should probably not try to be passive agressive, brag about it, or automatically expect sympathy.

Fixed.  The people on this board who are depressed or mentally unstable do talk about it, but in ways other than that of an attention whore.

And hell, we're all lonely.

Hell, I'm not lonely.  I want to be like the borg, only I want to just be me. 

That's what pisses me off about Voyager.  They got flung to the far side of the galaxy from the primates, and what do they do?  TRY TO COME BACK.  Jesus fuck.  I'm so alone.

BUT NOT LONELY.

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2019, 05:40:41 AM
Quote from: LMNO on April 16, 2010, 02:52:51 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2010, 02:40:09 PM
Advice for n00bs:

It saddens me that I have to say this, but...
if you are depressed, lonely, or mentally unstable, you should probably not try to be passive agressive, brag about it, or automatically expect sympathy.

Fixed.  The people on this board who are depressed or mentally unstable do talk about it, but in ways other than that of an attention whore.

And hell, we're all lonely.

Hell, I'm not lonely.  I want to be like the borg, only I want to just be me. 

That's what pisses me off about Voyager.  They got flung to the far side of the galaxy from the primates, and what do they do?  TRY TO COME BACK.  Jesus fuck.  I'm so alone.

BUT NOT LONELY.

Kind of this.
Also, isn't "loneliness" essentially a euphemism for "I want to get laid and go to sleep curled up to Dat Ass?"
I mean, if you aren't after the D/P, being by yourself is pretty painless and actually kind of awesome.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division