News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

This really IS the best century ever

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 18, 2009, 07:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Britspags, only you could come up with a scenario so fucking ridiculous, or wrap it up with quotes so hilarious.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

'If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214367/Jedi-church-founder-thrown-Tesco-refusing-remove-hood-left-emotionally-humiliated.html#ixzz0RTyrwfAj
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

QuoteBut Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.

If I lived in England, they'd have a customer for life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

"emotional humiliation" Its energy  surrounds  us and binds us.  You must feel the humiliation around you; between you, me, the tesco store, everywhere
                        then a true jedi you will be
                                            /
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Darth Cupcake

OH. MY. GOD.

I am dying of happiness over here. I can't stop laughing. I think my work study at the front desk thinks I hurt myself.

I did. From laughing. Internal organs are falling out.

I love you, humanity.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Dude!

That reminds me of something that happened at the Soapbox Derby this year. My friends were hauling their car out of the canyon where it crashed, and all of a sudden one of them looked up and noticed that his van was DRIVING AWAY. He bolted after it, jumped into the window, and grabbed the driver in a headlock... the driver stopped and during the ensuing scuffle one of the other guys said the driver's name, which was a very unusual name. When he got home, my friend looked up the name on Facebook, and lo and behold, found the guy, who was later arrested.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Jedi are the new Muslims.

Any day now I expect the English Defence League to protest against "the increasing Jedification of Britain".

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 18, 2009, 07:07:11 PM
QuoteBut Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.

If I lived in England, they'd have a customer for life.

Since when do religions have anything to do with the source material?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 01:45:45 AM
:lulz:

Dude!

That reminds me of something that happened at the Soapbox Derby this year. My friends were hauling their car out of the canyon where it crashed, and all of a sudden one of them looked up and noticed that his van was DRIVING AWAY. He bolted after it, jumped into the window, and grabbed the driver in a headlock... the driver stopped and during the ensuing scuffle one of the other guys said the driver's name, which was a very unusual name. When he got home, my friend looked up the name on Facebook, and lo and behold, found the guy, who was later arrested.

AAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaHAHAHAAHAhaha!!
breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe
HA!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mangrove

Why didn't the dude just wave his hand and say "I am not wearing a hood and you will let me purchase my lunch"?

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

fomenter

Quote from: Mangrove on September 22, 2009, 09:19:47 PM
Why didn't the dude just wave his hand and say "I am not wearing a hood and you will let me purchase my lunch"?

:lulz:   :lulz:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp