News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Dysgenics: Our Future.

Started by The Johnny, September 19, 2009, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Humanity is almost 7 billion people. Now that the mortality rates have decreased, there is a never ending population bloom. Makes me think about Darwin; if natural selection kept the survival of the fittest, what is happening now?

From what ive heard, most governments promote the abstinence doctrine towards "reproductive health". Why so?:

a)   To win some good-buddy points with ultra-conservative groups.
b)   Because they know its not a true stance that holds up outside of paper:

Its not a true stance, because, the age for sexual relations nowadays is surely 14-15 years of age, and some propaganda here and there is not gonna stop them from getting it on.
So the government accomplishes its real goal, young people having sex. And if the government is talking about abstinence, they are not talking about sex with preservatives, and if they don't have sex with preservatives, they get pregnant - And if they get pregnant, then you have 2 persons that probably will not make it thru college and that will have to join the  work force – and if they join the work force, chances are, their child will join the uneducated work force someday too.

Nowadays, big business and government are synonyms. And about big business and uneducated work force: nowadays there is a disintegration of worker unions and a loss of their power, which used to be significant. Why is that? Maybe because there is so much "uneducated work force", that the supply and demand tables have turned. Now the patron has all the cards. The world is turning into one gigantic China.

Why is there cheap labor in China? Because there is so much people. If a group of people demand to be paid $10 wages, and the employer refuses to pay that amount, then they would normally be in a Mexican stand-off or would have to start negotiating. But if theres another group of people that would do the job for $9 wages, then theres no need to negotiate. And with this type of system, why stop at $9 wages?

And there aren't any nice things to say about the greedy top 20%... Im not sure what would be a good estimate for a good living... we perhaps live in different economic universes... id say id be content with an annual income of $27,000... and why would any person (that doesn't have offsprings) want any more than that? With it I can pay rent, pay for my cars crap, pay taxes, food, clothes, technology, bills, etc etc etc...
Id like to tell you who would want to: people that buy into all the materialistic crap we are fed daily and people with a bottomless pit of emptiness.

Dysgenic masses to my left, greedy sickos to my right; in front of me a wasteland.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not bad!

Are you, by any chance, one of the Brazilian contingent?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

Thanks.

No, im from the neighbouring south, a.k.a. swine flu and legal drugs.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: JohNyx on September 19, 2009, 01:22:57 AM

No, im from the neighbouring south, a.k.a. swine flu and legal drugs.

South....Carolina?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Johnny

Distrito Federal, México.

Biggest city here - with 20,000,000 people.

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy fuck, that's a huge city! Jesus. My city has less than 400,000.

Jenne

Mexico rawks. I know it's fucked up, but I still love it. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 19, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
Mexico rawks. I know it's fucked up, but I still love it. 

I have never been! My plan for this year involved getting my passport and going and camping on the beach for a couple of weeks Might still happen, if I can ever afford my passport.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 02:32:55 AM
Holy fuck, that's a huge city! Jesus. My city has less than 400,000.

My country has less than that city.

(but my city is about 200k, in case anyone wondered)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't even imagine a city that size. The largest city in the US has less than eight and a half million. The biggest city I've ever been to is Phoenix, with a million and a half.

Now I REALLY want to go to Mexico City.

The Johnny

I have lived in the past at usa's california for 3 and a half years... Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, Van Nuys... Ive been to Las Vegas...

And i was born in Tijuana... also have lived in a 1,000,000 population city called Queretaro, 3 hours from D.F....

The food and water for foreigners is quite unhealthy... E. coli anyone?

Shouldnt trust the police, but if you get in trouble, be sure to have some $5s $20s or $50s if you do... You can get off the hook from drunk driving with about $20...

In the year and a half ive lived in DF: i was almost mugged twice... there was an earthquake that made lightposts swerve about 20º... 4 blocks from where i live there was a shoot out between drug traffickers and federal police... the swine flu crap...

And even do the "war on drugs" is in different places that are at least 4 hours away, theres a 5,000 body count just this year...

We have an anti-pollution car program, where you have to pass exhaust test 2 times a year... and everyone cannot circulate once a week...

This obviously isnt even close to describing anything i guess.

-B.F. Skinner

Jenne

You make me miss Mexico.  And I love your phrase for THIS side of California!  :D  Ah, Baja...I will get back to you someday...

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on September 19, 2009, 07:45:25 PM
I can't even imagine a city that size. The largest city in the US has less than eight and a half million. The biggest city I've ever been to is Phoenix, with a million and a half.

Now I REALLY want to go to Mexico City.

Joh is using the metro area numbers for the city, if you use those Portland is over 2 million, and New York comes in at just under 19 million.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Reginald Ret

None of you live in real cities!
(except for 000)
Not one of your 'cities' has bought their city rights from your king!
you have no right to build a wall around you city, or have a militia of your own.
you just live in sad, sad towns.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"