Pope Pixie Pickle

yesterday was obviously phallic friday. and Fucked Post Friday.  :lulz:

PANCE PUT YOUR BALLS AWAY PLEASE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: NiveKRayne on September 19, 2009, 04:21:41 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 04:19:59 AM
Are these people drunk?

ROGER CANNOT DRINK!  ROGER HAS DEFECTIVE ORGANS!  ROGER CAN, HOWEVER, EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE OF LITTLE YELLOW PILLS!

I AM YOUR ONLY GOD!

Oh dear.

I hope Roger feels OK this morning.

I feel relaxed.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

I'll get you for this, Rooger.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Golden Applesauce

In 2016, people will still be bumping this thread.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 19, 2009, 07:40:55 PM
Have pity, Pix, I'd get a bad case of the dangly-throbbers! You wouldn't want a fella to feel all bulky and crowded, would you?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on September 20, 2009, 09:43:03 AM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 19, 2009, 07:40:55 PM
Have pity, Pix, I'd get a bad case of the dangly-throbbers! You wouldn't want a fella to feel all bulky and crowded, would you?

IS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FAP MOAR FROGGY!

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 12:38:16 PMIS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FAP MOAR FROGGY!

This isn't a fapping issue, it's an underwear thing. Fapping just makes them grow bigger and stronger.  :cry:
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

i has solution, Pance.

wear kilt.

Liek u promised me and Fred in IRC.

We wanna see if u has the sexy legs.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 12:59:46 PM
Liek u promised me and Fred in IRC.

I promised you miscreants no such thing!

QuoteSep 13 22:22:41 <Kai>   KILTS
Sep 13 22:22:57 <idem>  my kilt is also made of wind
Sep 13 22:23:05 <Ferd>  lol
Sep 13 22:23:18 <Pixie> mmm kilts
Sep 13 22:23:21 <idem>  I have the power to shape it around me
Sep 13 22:24:21 <Froggypance>   I might wear a kilt.

I have no kilt yet. The Welsh tartan shop in Swansea is closed on Sundays. There's always that tea-towel with the gridwork design.

Pope Pixie Pickle

we still want to see the sexy legs. I can wait till monday, but fred might be moar impatient.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

There. Happy now?

Pope Pixie Pickle

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

i cant stop laughing.

this is going to hurt soon.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Actually... hang on... eeurgh...

MUCH BETTER.