News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

I'll have you know...

Started by ., September 19, 2009, 02:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

yesterday was obviously phallic friday. and Fucked Post Friday.  :lulz:

PANCE PUT YOUR BALLS AWAY PLEASE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: NiveKRayne on September 19, 2009, 04:21:41 AM
Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2009, 04:19:59 AM
Are these people drunk?

ROGER CANNOT DRINK!  ROGER HAS DEFECTIVE ORGANS!  ROGER CAN, HOWEVER, EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE OF LITTLE YELLOW PILLS!

I AM YOUR ONLY GOD!

Oh dear.

I hope Roger feels OK this morning.

I feel relaxed.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

I'll get you for this, Rooger.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Golden Applesauce

In 2016, people will still be bumping this thread.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 19, 2009, 07:40:55 PM
Have pity, Pix, I'd get a bad case of the dangly-throbbers! You wouldn't want a fella to feel all bulky and crowded, would you?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard on September 20, 2009, 09:43:03 AM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 19, 2009, 07:40:55 PM
Have pity, Pix, I'd get a bad case of the dangly-throbbers! You wouldn't want a fella to feel all bulky and crowded, would you?

IS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FAP MOAR FROGGY!

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 12:38:16 PMIS NOT MY PROBLEM YOU NEED TO FAP MOAR FROGGY!

This isn't a fapping issue, it's an underwear thing. Fapping just makes them grow bigger and stronger.  :cry:
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Pope Pixie Pickle

i has solution, Pance.

wear kilt.

Liek u promised me and Fred in IRC.

We wanna see if u has the sexy legs.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 12:59:46 PM
Liek u promised me and Fred in IRC.

I promised you miscreants no such thing!

QuoteSep 13 22:22:41 <Kai>   KILTS
Sep 13 22:22:57 <idem>  my kilt is also made of wind
Sep 13 22:23:05 <Ferd>  lol
Sep 13 22:23:18 <Pixie> mmm kilts
Sep 13 22:23:21 <idem>  I have the power to shape it around me
Sep 13 22:24:21 <Froggypance>   I might wear a kilt.

I have no kilt yet. The Welsh tartan shop in Swansea is closed on Sundays. There's always that tea-towel with the gridwork design.

Pope Pixie Pickle

we still want to see the sexy legs. I can wait till monday, but fred might be moar impatient.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

There. Happy now?

Pope Pixie Pickle

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

i cant stop laughing.

this is going to hurt soon.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Actually... hang on... eeurgh...

MUCH BETTER.