News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Please advise...

Started by ., September 19, 2009, 05:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2009, 03:20:32 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 21, 2009, 02:38:52 PM
Quote from: NiveKRayne on September 19, 2009, 05:59:16 AM
How do you get a naked Roger out of a tree?

Use long tongs. 

REALLY long ones.  The only caveat is you have to stop immediately if he thinks they are a crocodile.  He'll jsut climb higher and end up increasing the visibility / collateral damage of sucha  sight.

Or, depending on my mood, I will attempt to fuck the tongs.

And nobody wants to see that.

What would happen if a bunch of other people got naked and climbed into the tree with you?

Would they require a yeti-ectomy after?

Cain

Use long tongs. 

REALLY long ones.  The only caveat is you have to stop immediately if he thinks they are a crocodile.  He'll jsut climb higher and end up increasing the visibility / collateral damage of sucha  sight.

There is a really bad horror film where this happens.  Only the tongs really are a crocodile.  Two hours of a small group of morons, stuck in a tree, being terrorized by a crocodile.

I advise you not watch it, unless high, drunk or otherwise chemically altered.

LMNO

This wouldn't be "The Lake", would it?

Cain

No, it was Black Water, I think.

Oh, wait a minute, with a name like that, it was probably a metaphor for the war in Iraq or something.

Richter

Use long tongs. 

This is (albeit regretfully), a possible sucess scenario.  You just have to drop the tongs faster, so you don't become Phyrric and Pathic at the same time.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2009, 03:22:01 PM

Use long tongs. 

What would happen if a bunch of other people got naked and climbed into the tree with you?

Would they require a yeti-ectomy after?

On that night?

Two words:  Monkey love.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.