News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Please advise...

Started by ., September 19, 2009, 05:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 21, 2009, 03:20:32 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 21, 2009, 02:38:52 PM
Quote from: NiveKRayne on September 19, 2009, 05:59:16 AM
How do you get a naked Roger out of a tree?

Use long tongs. 

REALLY long ones.  The only caveat is you have to stop immediately if he thinks they are a crocodile.  He'll jsut climb higher and end up increasing the visibility / collateral damage of sucha  sight.

Or, depending on my mood, I will attempt to fuck the tongs.

And nobody wants to see that.

What would happen if a bunch of other people got naked and climbed into the tree with you?

Would they require a yeti-ectomy after?

Cain

Use long tongs. 

REALLY long ones.  The only caveat is you have to stop immediately if he thinks they are a crocodile.  He'll jsut climb higher and end up increasing the visibility / collateral damage of sucha  sight.

There is a really bad horror film where this happens.  Only the tongs really are a crocodile.  Two hours of a small group of morons, stuck in a tree, being terrorized by a crocodile.

I advise you not watch it, unless high, drunk or otherwise chemically altered.

LMNO

This wouldn't be "The Lake", would it?

Cain

No, it was Black Water, I think.

Oh, wait a minute, with a name like that, it was probably a metaphor for the war in Iraq or something.

Richter

Use long tongs. 

This is (albeit regretfully), a possible sucess scenario.  You just have to drop the tongs faster, so you don't become Phyrric and Pathic at the same time.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 21, 2009, 03:22:01 PM

Use long tongs. 

What would happen if a bunch of other people got naked and climbed into the tree with you?

Would they require a yeti-ectomy after?

On that night?

Two words:  Monkey love.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.