News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

BREAKING: MOSQUITOS ARE GOING TO KILL THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 20, 2009, 05:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

GOOD, LET THE TINY BUZZING FUCKERS AT ME.

THEY'LL TAKE ONE SIP OF MY BLOOD AND DIE.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dysnomia

yeah you can fuck right off african disease I cannot pronounce.  I've fended off your west nile counterpart, and bought the expensive vaccine for my hrosies to ensure they too do not fall over with a swelled up spine, thusly costing me 600 a fucking month for meds.  DO YER WORST!  (also mosquito season around these parts should be over within a month or so iirc as fall approacheth) 

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dalek

You know what? FUCK IT! I'm getting power armor. Lets see how those mosquito fuckers do against a fucking cyborg  :argh!:

The Johnny

QuoteThe spread of the disease could be greatest in so-called mega-cities such as Mumbai and Mexico City

NOT ME AGAIN!

:fresh::fresh::fresh::fresh::fresh:

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dude I live in the mosquito capitol of the world and the only people who get sick are the hypochondriacs.
Fuck these mosquitoes and whatever virus I probably already have an immunity for.

Cain

Mosquitos don't ever bite me. So they can carry face-rotting rabies for all I care.

Kai

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on September 20, 2009, 05:03:25 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSTRE58H60320090919?rpc=64

Yes, lets make everyone panic over diseases that have been bothering people for a long long time yet just now finally they are going to bother someone /important/.

For FUCKS sake, people. Nearly any disease can be fatal to certain segments of the population. The rest just feel like shit for a while. If you have a bad immune system, are really young (in which case, why are you here?) or above 65, maybe you should take some precautions (DEET, anyone?). Otherwise, quit your whining panic. Srsly.

Kai,

Thinks the media should shut the fuck up about SWIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEFFFFFFLLLLLUUU as well.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

Hey, have you heard the government over here is preparing mass graves to deal with a swine flu outbreak?

I read it in the Metro, so it must be true.

Payne

I'm allergic to mosquito bites as it is :(

Srsly, any time I get bitten it swells up like a fucking huge red pus filled balloon. Fuck mosquitos, fuck 'em ALL.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on September 20, 2009, 03:34:53 PM

Srsly, any time I get bitten it swells up like a fucking huge red pus filled balloon. Fuck mosquitos, fuck 'em ALL.

yes, bitey parasitical insects be damned.

They might just like messiah blood tho payne.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They're nasty little bloodsucking WHORES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 04:57:53 PM

To which mosquitoes go, "they're huge tasty consumerist wetland draining ASSHOLES".

Yeah, that's right, mosquitoes are environmentalists.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Payne

Quote from: Kai on September 20, 2009, 06:01:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 04:57:53 PM

To which mosquitoes go, "they're huge tasty consumerist wetland draining ASSHOLES".

Yeah, that's right, mosquitoes are environmentalists.

To which Payne says that they are harbouring Al'Qaeda agents and hate my freedom to go around unmolested by huge swellings of my limbs and in agony,  and they should be bombed back into the stone age.

Fuck the environment if this is what it wants to do to me. NAPALM THAT BITCH TO SHIT.