News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

It has come to my attention that WOMP Cabal isn't actually Scottish, and...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 20, 2009, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2009, 09:36:22 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 20, 2009, 07:17:13 PM
...apart from the top of his head being chopped off.

~~~Payne: hates that shit.

Ohhhh that is a bummer. But it does leave the door wide open for putting funny hats on.

NO FUNNY HATS!   :argh!:

FUNNY HATS IT IS, THEN. RIGHT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Captain Utopia

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 20, 2009, 08:17:25 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 20, 2009, 07:31:55 PM
Why the hell are you hanging out with emoqueers?

What?  That's Von Melee & his chick, dude.  They're not emo.  They're just freaks.

As a permanent and unflinching rook in the Goth Wars of the 1990s, I can say without a doubt that you are associating with EmoQueers.

DEFEND YOURSELF!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 20, 2009, 10:40:54 PM

What?  That's Von Melee & his chick, dude.  They're not emo.  They're just freaks.

As a permanent and unflinching rook in the Goth Wars of the 1990s, I can say without a doubt that you are associating with EmoQueers.
DEFEND YOURSELF!

Jesus hung out with prostitutes.  Should I minister to the saved, or teach Von Melee not to paint his face like Tammy Faye Bakker?

Captain Utopia

The Good Reverend Roger

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on September 20, 2009, 10:40:54 PM

DEFEND YOURSELF!

EmoQueer? i haven't been called that since high school.  :lulz:

Reginald Ret

A permanent rook? you one of those sissy rooks that hides behind the pawns all the time?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"