News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

It has come to my attention that WOMP Cabal isn't actually Scottish, and...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 20, 2009, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister_Gothique

Wait....Why does Von Melee's hair look all sensible now?...He's now mildly cute, even...for a fellow that wears eyeliner.  :D
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on September 22, 2009, 05:01:11 PM
Wait....Why does Von Melee's hair look all sensible now?...He's now mildly cute, even...for a fellow that wears eyeliner.  :D

Too late.  He is now the property of a vicious woman by the moniker of Nivek.  She makes him dress that way, and she beats him almost as much as he needs her to. 

It's this sort of thing that drives me to bad drug combinations.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2009, 05:03:38 PM

Too late.  He is now the property of a vicious woman by the moniker of Nivek.  She makes him dress that way, and she beats him almost as much as he needs her to. 

I like her already.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on September 22, 2009, 05:11:12 PM

I like her already.

Don't know if you saw it last page, but these bastards have pushed me over the edge.

Supervillian time.

Watch this space for avatar change.

Mwahaha, little yellow pills and caffeine!