News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

OH SHIT, QUICK!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 20, 2009, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My friend left himself logged into Facebook on my computer! What should his status update be?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 20, 2009, 08:17:35 PM
Propose to his girlfriend

I'm the closest thing he has to a girlfriend, so that could be awkward.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:13:58 PM
My friend left himself logged into Facebook on my computer! What should his status update be?

Encopresis sufferer!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:19:40 PM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 20, 2009, 08:17:35 PM
Propose to his girlfriend

I'm the closest thing he has to a girlfriend, so that could be awkward.

PROPOSE TO YOURSELF!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

when rebeling against my clothing whilst drunk I must try to remember where i put it in the morning.

I'm wearing nigels underpants.

fomenter

and  changing the password is SOP of course
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 20, 2009, 08:21:35 PM
when rebeling against my clothing whilst drunk I must try to remember where i put it in the morning.

I'm wearing nigels underpants.

WINNAR! Especially hilarious because it's early afternoon here right now.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Friday night i rebelled against my bra in a similar fashion and cannot find it now.

that wus the inspriration for that status.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He now has a new photo album called "Damn, I am so fucking awesome!"

Also, his underwire is chafing him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kind of don't want to log out because this could be exceedingly fun over the course of the next few days.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:51:44 PM
He now has a new photo album called "Damn, I am so fucking awesome!"

Also, his underwire is chafing him.

underwiring is evil. makes me hate bras.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Nigel on September 20, 2009, 08:53:11 PM
I kind of don't want to log out because this could be exceedingly fun over the course of the next few days.

Requesting screenshots of the gems.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Unfortunately, I got bored and logged off.