News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Unlimited Cain & Nigel Beatdown Fread

Started by Cain, September 18, 2009, 07:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2009, 08:07:59 PM
Trolls also change their ISP simply to troll a single site?  Pretty devoted troll then.

And thanks for teaching me about trolling Nigel.  I'm pretty naive about this sort of thing, as you well know.

Jesus, why don't you go yank one out or something? Did somebody put itch powder in your panties this morning? Fuck!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Enigma

Thank you Cain.  I promise you guys I am myself, what ever that turns out to be.  Sorry for the rough start but I just found out that my favorite forum turned new-age on me like overnight and I think I kind of flipped a little.  I didn't mean to be annoying, but I'm hoping to learn from you guys.  There looks like a lot of people here who know what they're talking about, whether anyone else does or not.  Doesn't matter.

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 08:35:44 PM
Trolls also change their ISP simply to troll a single site?  Pretty devoted troll then.

And thanks for teaching me about trolling Nigel.  I'm pretty naive about this sort of thing, as you well know.

Jesus, why don't you go yank one out or something? Did somebody put itch powder in your panties this morning? Fuck!

No, I'd rather watch you condescend to me a little more about something you clearly think I'm clueless on. PLEASE TEACH ME MORE ABOUT TROLLING, NIGEL!

:lulz:

Cain

Quote from: Enigma on September 18, 2009, 08:37:17 PM
Thank you Cain.  I promise you guys I am myself, what ever that turns out to be.  Sorry for the rough start but I just found out that my favorite forum turned new-age on me like overnight and I think I kind of flipped a little.  I didn't mean to be annoying, but I'm hoping to learn from you guys.  There looks like a lot of people here who know what they're talking about, whether anyone else does or not.  Doesn't matter.

Sounds like an interesting story.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2009, 08:39:06 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 18, 2009, 08:35:44 PM

No, I'd rather watch you condescend to me a little more about something you clearly think I'm clueless on. PLEASE TEACH ME MORE ABOUT TROLLING, NIGEL!

:lulz:

I wasn't being condescending, I was quipping. Fuck you, you egotistical humorless little shithead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Everyone knows you're Mr. Top Troll of All Time. I bow before you. I am unworthy. Does that make you feel better? Asshole.

Are you and TGRR the only people who are allowed to speculate on whether someone's an alt?

Shit. I don't know who pissed in your Wheaties this morning, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop taking it out on me.

Cain

BUT HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT TROLLING IF YOU DON'T TEACH ME NIGEL?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2009, 08:44:48 PM
BUT HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT TROLLING IF YOU DON'T TEACH ME NIGEL?

Whatever, Netaungrot.

Cain

ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH BY EXAMPLE?  ITS NOT A VERY GOOD TECHNIQUE.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why the hell are you being such a dick to me all of a sudden? Did I do something major that rubbed you the wrong way, or is it pent-up hostility that you've been holding back?

You know, my bank account is overdrawn, my relationship is hopeless, my career is over because my elbow is shot, and I can't even go back to school because I can't afford to take one stupid test. On top of that, I kind of feel like shit because of having blood drawn and a vaccination this morning that most people get when they're two. So pardon me if I said something that came across wrong, or was too literal, or whatever it is that's pissing you off.

Today is just not the fucking day, Cain, all right?

Cain

Apology accepted.

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?  I hope your day gets better, and you sort out your problems with as little stress as possible.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 18, 2009, 09:37:34 PM
Apology accepted.

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?  I hope your day gets better, and you sort out your problems with as little stress as possible.

Wow, that was condescending. Must be easy for you now that you have a job, a girlfriend, and prospects. Hope you're feeling good up there in your little castle.

You took a couple pretty innocuous things I said in some completely randomly fucked-up way and decided to be as big a prick as possible. As far as I'm concerned you owe me an apology.

If you aren't interested in making one, please just leave me alone, and I will leave you alone.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BOTH OF YOU STFU. TIME OUTS. GO TO CORNERS

Cain

If you think that was me being as big a prick as possible, then you really have no idea at all. 

And while I doubt you really care about my personal life, if I'm lucky, it will take a year to pay off my overdraft (the one caused by the University causing me to make repayments while I was unemployed - payments which brought me to the brink of bankruptcy), my girlfriend is almost certainly about to lose the chance to pursue her dream career, something she has spent pretty much all her life pursuing and my "prospects" are either my current job or the next potential one, which will likely get cut by the incoming government anyway and could theoretically be done by any school leaver with an eye for detail.

So life is awesome in my castle, yeah.  Thanks for asking.  But as far as I'm concerned, this has nothing to do with the site or my conduct on it.  Preferably, I'd leave the grand details of my personal being alone, only they seem to have some sort of relevance for you and this conflict.  So, information passed along.  The more you know and all that.

You want an apology?  Fine, I'm sorry I reacted in the way that I did.  I actually thought my apology in the Aneristic Delusions thread would cover both my comments, here and there, which were made within seconds of each other, but apparently not.  But you wanted a fight just as much, if not more so. Otherwise, you would've walked away.  I take responsibility for what I said, but your reaction to them is your own, and nothing to do with me.

And if that's not acceptable, then I guess we'll ignore each other.

Cain

Quote from: Fredtastic! on September 19, 2009, 03:01:30 AM
BOTH OF YOU STFU. TIME OUTS. GO TO CORNERS

Go find another argument to pointlessly involve yourself in, board nanny.

Cain,
wondered when the jeering crowd would show up to tell me and Nigel to STFU, because apparently we cannot settle disputes on our own.  No, the rest of PD needs to involve itself for a real conclusion to this.

:roll: