News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

why am I not suprised.

Started by Requia ☣, September 22, 2009, 07:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2009, 09:22:50 PM
I'm surprised Wackenhut's stock isn't going up.  After all, there is a big financial incentive in imprisoning people...from the cheap labour to the contracts for corporate sponsors.

:x  O jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm surprised Wackenhut's stock isn't going up.  After all, there is a big financial incentive in imprisoning people...from the cheap labour to the contracts for corporate sponsors.

They are the biggest lobbyist in America, after all.

And the reason their stock isn't going up is the same reason that the Jews formed nice, neat rows when they got off the trains.  Because people don't see what's coming, because they CAN'T see what's coming, because their minds really aren't working right, as a result of conditioning.

This only happens to other people, Cain.  And right now, the TV is on, and I have a beer and I'm watching American Idol, and everything is just dandy.  Why am I sweating?  I don't know.  Perhaps the air conditioning is on the fritz.  Or maybe, just maybe, the back of my brain is screeching out instructions along the bio-surivival circuit, and even though I won't listen, I can't make it shut up.  Oh, well, open another bag of Cheetohs.  Fart.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 22, 2009, 09:24:51 PM

:x  O jesus.

Please walk up this chute.  Thanks.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Nope!  Waiting for my dad to come down the chute, thanks.  :(  Meh.  Fuck this century.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 22, 2009, 09:29:51 PM
Nope!  Waiting for my dad to come down the chute, thanks.  :(  Meh.  Fuck this century.

Tell him to wave to all the nice young couples going the other way when he does.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 22, 2009, 09:30:47 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 22, 2009, 09:29:51 PM

Tell him to wave to all the nice young couples going the other way when he does.

I'm still waiting for the state of CA to get its ass in gear and release him.  I know they're going to do it soon--they have no choice!  But at least let us know, Fuckers! 

Rumckle

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on September 22, 2009, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: fomenter on September 22, 2009, 08:54:49 PM
but... but... they said it would be FREE..... FREE heath care.... that means we don't have to pay for it..... now its mandatory that we pay for coverage it whether or not we need or want it????

yay government  :lulz:

But you do still have your sammich, right?  :wink:

Not if you have to sell your sammich to pay for health care.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumckle on September 22, 2009, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on September 22, 2009, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: fomenter on September 22, 2009, 08:54:49 PM
but... but... they said it would be FREE..... FREE heath care.... that means we don't have to pay for it..... now its mandatory that we pay for coverage it whether or not we need or want it????

yay government  :lulz:

But you do still have your sammich, right?  :wink:

Not if you have to sell your sammich to pay for health care.

I love being stuck between assholes like our government, and assholes waving a black flag.

A plague on both their houses.

Rumckle

:lulz:

I'm sure if anarchists got their wish they would be one of the first to regret it.

Cain

And assholes who think the people in government eat raw baby flesh while chanting their praises to Leon Trotsky and the only way to sort it all out is a good old dose of protofascism, uh, religiously inspired law and order.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2009, 11:14:47 PM
And assholes who think the people in government eat raw baby flesh while chanting their praises to Leon Trotsky and the only way to sort it all out is a good old dose of protofascism, uh, religiously inspired law and order.

Yes.

I begin to find it bothersome.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rumckle on September 22, 2009, 11:13:50 PM
:lulz:

I'm sure if anarchists got their wish they would be one of the first to regret it.

No, they're all tough guys.  You can't "get the drop on them".  Plus, their friends would fuck you up <--- protogovernment ITT.

Rumckle

The Good Reverend Roger

Kai

I'm voting Palin 2012.  :argh!:  :x

I really fucking hate this nation-state.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish