News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

DISTRICT NINE

Started by Triple Zero, September 22, 2009, 11:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I didnt even know about the existence of this movie until today everybody and their dog started starting threads about it.

Are there any atoms or vodka in it?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

SPOILER: RAW DIES IN THE END
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Cramulus

9 and District 9 are different movies.

Are there any other movies with the number nine in them? this is probably a jim carrey / masonic plot or something

fomenter

Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959)
Directed by Edward D. Wood Jr..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Triple Zero

Cramulus

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cramulus on September 23, 2009, 12:01:24 AM

Are there any other movies with the number nine in them? this is probably a jim carrey / masonic plot or something

Actually yes.

Movie adaptation of the musical Nine being released this November.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

Quote from: Cramulus on September 23, 2009, 12:01:24 AM

Well I'm sure Laz will be all over that one. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

999 is the secret Masonic code to request emergency assistance in the UK.

True story.  Works much better than that stupid "will no-one aid the Widow's Son?" shit too.

Rumckle

Quote from: fomenter on September 23, 2009, 12:02:58 AM
Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959)
Directed by Edward D. Wood Jr..

I heard somewhere they were planning a remake of it.

Sigh, I don't think anything could live up to that greatness,
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 22, 2009, 11:59:43 PM
I didnt even know about the existence of this movie until today everybody and their dog started starting threads about it.

I heard it was raised in Paris and spent most of its career in London but speaks American English with almost no accent.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on September 23, 2009, 06:27:59 PM

I heard it was raised in Paris and spent most of its career in London but speaks American English with almost no accent.

Really? I heard that they shot the whole thing with a super-high megapixel camera, not realizing that the quality of the lens and other components are also critical to getting a good shot, and had to re-do the whole thing with a better camera.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on September 23, 2009, 06:30:26 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 23, 2009, 06:27:59 PM

Really? I heard that they shot the whole thing with a super-high megapixel camera, not realizing that the quality of the lens and other components are also critical to getting a good shot, and had to re-do the whole thing with a better camera.

I'm kind of thinking someone needs to start a pention to ban Arial to stop graphic designers from using our own fonts against us, or  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Thurnez Isa

it doesn't exist
people are just fucking with you!
:argh!:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante