News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

I'm leaving on a jet plane..

Started by Disco Pickle, April 29, 2011, 01:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

To Veracruz, Mexico tomorrow, gone for a week. 

ASK ME ANYTHING!
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

AFK

When did you become a drug mule?

also

Does it hurt when you sit?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rumckle

I just made something from epic mealtime, am I going to die?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on April 29, 2011, 01:22:37 PM
When did you become a drug mule?

also

Does it hurt when you sit?

:lulz:

I'd make the worst drug mule.  I won't even take suppositories unless it's life or death.

also,

since I haven't been there in two years, my immune system has probably been slacking off, so after a week of eating there, I'm more worried about it hurting when I SHIT.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Rumckle on April 29, 2011, 01:29:26 PM
I just made something from epic mealtime, am I going to die?

that depends, do you also have access to a large quantity of your blood type?  get some (a lot) and an IV, now run it through a pressure washer and into your veins.  That should be sufficient to clear the shit out of your arteries after you've eaten.