News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

#teenageproblems

Started by Pariah, September 23, 2009, 01:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 04:07:51 AM
Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 04:01:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 03:56:09 AM
Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 03:23:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 02:34:59 AM
You'll be glad later.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OLD MAN!!!

Back in my day, my age wouldn't be considered old.  I am not that goshdurn old!  GOSHDURNIT!  CUT THAT FECES OUT, YOU FUDGING WHIPPERSNAPPERS!

What was that Roger?

In my day, we went to sock hops and returned before curfew everyday to some hot apple pie

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 04:10:11 AM
You'll be glad later.

Back in my day, my age wouldn't be considered old.  I am not that goshdurn old!  GOSHDURNIT!  CUT THAT FECES OUT, YOU FUDGING WHIPPERSNAPPERS!

What was that Roger?

In my day, we went to sock hops and returned before curfew everyday to some hot apple pie

Okay, see if I rant for YOU again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm MY fucking day, we KNEW how to swear, drink, get the clap, rock n roll, and wake up in a crab-infested whorehouse with no clothes, money, or even memory, crusted in our own filth with a needle still in our arm and the electric buzz of acid still running up and down our spines, with hairy ass chlamydia bacillia the size of fucking PANCAKES oozing out of our arses and chewing holes in the linoleum.

You kids?  HAH!  You puke and ya think ya partied.  Shit, we puked BEFORE we partied, just to limber up!  

YOU FUCKERS DO NOT NOW, NOR WILL YOU EVER, UNDERSTAND THE LOST HIGHWAY!

grumble, grumble, fucking kids, grumble

yike  :aaa:

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 04:10:59 AM
Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 04:10:11 AM
You'll be glad later.

What was that Roger?

Okay, see if I rant for YOU again.

:sad:

Pariah

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2009, 04:12:22 AM

I'm MY fucking day, we KNEW how to swear, drink, get the clap, rock n roll, and wake up in a crab-infested whorehouse with no clothes, money, or even memory, crusted in our own filth with a needle still in our arm and the electric buzz of acid still running up and down our spines, with hairy ass chlamydia bacillia the size of fucking PANCAKES oozing out of our arses and chewing holes in the linoleum.

You kids?  HAH!  You puke and ya think ya partied.  Shit, we puked BEFORE we partied, just to limber up!  

Also, seconded.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2009, 04:12:22 AM

We took these things SERIOUSLY, back when Reagan was president.  We had no choice.  It was either that, or join the Calvary Baptist Church and turn republican.  Drugs were our only real option.  Plus, the music was way better than most of what plays today, if you could find the right bands.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 04:14:23 AM
Plus, the music was way better than most of what plays today, if you could find the right bands.
That's not saying much.
For Godsakes this man is "the voice of this generation, of this decade"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 04:17:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 04:14:23 AM
Plus, the music was way better than most of what plays today, if you could find the right bands.
That's not saying much.
For Godsakes this man is "the voice of this generation, of this decade"

Says who?  There's good music out right now.  I'm kinda partial to Against Me, though without Warren Oakes, I kinda doubt they'll do much more.  Also, MSI is pretty cool.

But we had The Dead Kennedies, Henry Rollins before he sucked, The Rolling Stones were still (technically) alive, Aerosmith, Roger Waters first solo stuff (BOO YAH), and Tom Petty's best years.

I will also state that 99% of country music is absolute SHIT now, as opposed to 85% in 1981.

Pariah

The Good Reverend Roger

I am amazed that the voice of your generation doesn't know what a Catch-22 is.

:lulz:

Actually, I'm not.  He's a moron.  You should do something about him, before all of us geezers laugh so hard at you bastards that we'll need our medication stepped up.

Pariah

Look I'm fucked.
Now a days Alternative™ the mainstream. The counterculture was bought out by Nike and Capitol Records.
You guys atleast had something original.

Nast

In my day their were no counter cultures, because we were to busy eating Australopithecus to give a hoot about being "hip"!

:gheyforum:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

I also sympathize with you about the retainer. But one soon gets used to it .
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Pariah

Quote from: Nasturtiums on September 23, 2009, 04:41:05 AM
I also sympathize with you about the retainer. But one soon gets used to it .

Here's to hoping eh?

Triple Zero

i had a retainer and now me teef are all straight and shit. it was worth it. though i wouldnt want to have to do it again.

and um yeah I went to look up Aerosmith cause I didnt remember why I think they sucked, but then I saw they made "Pink" which is an awesome song, so I figured I had them confused with Bon Jovi. no I don't know why, either.

and just before you go all heathen that I mixed up Bon Jovi and Aerosmith :) back in tha day when I still listened radio (first half of the 90s), I absolutely loathed rock music and in fact pretty much anything with a focus on lyrical content, so I never bothered or cared to remember any of the names. I do recognize the songs though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.