PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

#teenageproblems

Started by Pariah, September 23, 2009, 01:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

\
                 "I'm Kanye West bitch!"
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Pariah

Yo Dysnomia I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish but I do the best "Imma Let you Finish" of ALL TIME
OF ALL TIME
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Pariah

Dalek

I wore a retainer six years, than I said fuck it and it all went to hell. Now they will make me put another one  :argh!:

Well don't worry, you'll sound like donald duck for a few days at max and then you will return to normal speach. And yeah, you will spit A LOT when you speak. And when you go for a fix( and you have to do that every month, though you probably know it by now) the first days after the fux are fucking painfull!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I got braces, my teeth are fucking awesome. Wear the retainer.

Pariah

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on September 25, 2009, 11:26:02 PM
I got braces, my teeth are fucking awesome. Wear the retainer.
Sounds pretty easy

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Assuming you mean blown up to fit your entire office wall, not just the computer desktop thingy, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Looks a bit like a cross between Pix and TGG, if you ask me :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 04:07:51 AM
Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 04:01:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 03:56:09 AM
Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 23, 2009, 03:23:13 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 23, 2009, 02:34:59 AM
You'll be glad later.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OLD MAN!!!

Back in my day, my age wouldn't be considered old.  I am not that goshdurn old!  GOSHDURNIT!  CUT THAT FECES OUT, YOU FUDGING WHIPPERSNAPPERS!

What was that Roger?

I'm MY fucking day, we KNEW how to swear, drink, get the clap, rock n roll, and wake up in a crab-infested whorehouse with no clothes, money, or even memory, crusted in our own filth with a needle still in our arm and the electric buzz of acid still running up and down our spines, with hairy ass chlamydia bacillia the size of fucking PANCAKES oozing out of our arses and chewing holes in the linoleum.

You kids?  HAH!  You puke and ya think ya partied.  Shit, we puked BEFORE we partied, just to limber up!  

YOU FUCKERS DO NOT NOW, NOR WILL YOU EVER, UNDERSTAND THE LOST HIGHWAY!

grumble, grumble, fucking kids, grumble

Bump for informative curmudgeony.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

The idea that there is no more indie music is really silly.  Yes, alternative was co-opted, any counter culture will be if it gets big enough,  But with the internet and file sharing there is more accessible independent music than ever before.   Just like the mainstream most of it is shit, but that doesn't mean there isn';t enough good and even great out there for you to be able to listen to nothing but good indie music whenever you choose to listen to music at all.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 26, 2011, 09:53:09 PM
The idea that there is no more indie music is really silly.  Yes, alternative was co-opted, any counter culture will be if it gets big enough,  But with the internet and file sharing there is more accessible independent music than ever before.   Just like the mainstream most of it is shit, but that doesn't mean there isn';t enough good and even great out there for you to be able to listen to nothing but good indie music whenever you choose to listen to music at all.

Totally true.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 29, 2010, 10:37:41 AM
Looks a bit like a cross between Pix and TGG, if you ask me :lol:

except chubbier than either of them
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 26, 2011, 09:53:09 PM

Any musical act that purposefully refers to itself as being "indie" is automatically shit.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"