News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Jeopardy

Started by Cramulus, September 23, 2009, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

In what circumstances will I start to deliberately imagine violent images?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Cramulus

technically correct!

next clue:

Sir Squid Diddimus

What is an invasion of Floridiots?

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

What is pineal fundamentalism?
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

AFK

What is Daruko, Ambassador Klok Kaos, and Dead Kennedy?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

What is Roger's back hair?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

$300 to roger

next clue:

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pinko

What is the only quote I can think of from Transformers?

Cramulus

$500 to pinko! That is the robotic universal greeting.

same category:

fomenter

Quote from: Cramulus on September 23, 2009, 07:39:35 PM
$300 to roger

next clue:

what a Scotsman says while raping grandma
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Who is John Wayne Gayce, patron saint of pedophiles?

Cramulus

I'm sorry, the correct question was "Who is Unicron?"

next clue:

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.