News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

One Step Closer To The Grave

Started by Sister_Gothique, September 24, 2009, 02:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfbaked1

22?  I was protecting a retired Army Intel Colonel that had grown extra paranoid in his old age.  He liked me because of the way I handled a firearm...his only reason for wanting me on the job...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow. 22 was an amazingly eventful year for me. I spent my birthday evening at the home of a much older married man, who I fell madly in love with and who of course later broke my heart. Then I got a divorce from my abusive first husband and moved to Oakland with a friend who had told my lover to either step up and take care of me or step out of the picture. Things really got more interesting from there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Template

I turned 22 in July.
:scared:

Wait, this is reporting bias.  Best to remain vigilant.
:tinfoilhat: :hi5: :roflcake:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on September 25, 2009, 03:48:03 AM
22?  I was protecting a retired Army Intel Colonel that had grown extra paranoid in his old age.  He liked me because of the way I handled a firearm...his only reason for wanting me on the job...

Did he have 3 sidekicks, that were all unjustly accused of crimes, who now travel the country righting wrongs?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

If you have a problem, and if you find them, can you hire them?