News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

pittsburgh lulz

Started by Z³, September 25, 2009, 11:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So. I'm perusing youtube videos of the Pittsburgh G-20 protests. I'll link to the more lulzy ones.

Brian Todd gets teargassed
Vague shot of crust-punks maybe being beaten? I dont know.
OMG! (hilarious commentary)
kid gets disappeared
This is probably one of the best arrest videos I've ever seen, but the problem is you dont have a clear shot of the kid before it happens. Not surprising considering the speed of the whole thing, the person filming had to book it to get it at all.

also:

Quote from: encyclopediadramatica.com
Probably due to a typographical error at the White House, the G-20 summit is being held in Pittsburgh September 24-25, 2009. During that time, Pittsburgh is being beset by a horrible rampaging mob that is causing chaos. There are be protesters, too.

So far, not as lulzy as the G8 summit in Seattle, or the global scientology protests.

Bruno

I just want to see one teabagger protest turn into a riot like this.

Just One.

Please, baby Jesus?

Please?
Formerly something else...

Jenne

"If you do not disperse, you may be arrested and/or subject to other police action" "which may include actual physical removal,the use of riot control devices and less lethal...agents"  is fucking hilarious...  In other words, GTFO OR WE WILL BEAT YOUR ASS BLOODY.

The Good Reverend Roger

I had fun counting how many of the "anarchists" were cops dressed as protestors.

Richard Nixon and J Edgar Hoover, we hardly knew ya!   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.