News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

The Cremaster Cycle

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 25, 2009, 03:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I finally watched part of this the other night. I was wondering what anyone else thinks of it; brilliant art? Dadaist bullshit? Something else? Something in between?

Some of the sets were absolutely incredible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Seen some bits on YouTube. Thought I'd contracted a psychoactive kind of food poisoning and click-wandered into Dune.

Seriously, though, I've been able to make neither-head-nor-tail of it. Looks very good, though, that "self-consistent aesthetic system" --- whatever that is. I wanna know where people get the money to pull off stunts like this.

Cremaster 1 seems to make a good video for all kinds of electronica.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009