News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Confessions of an Undiscovered Hero

Started by Payne, September 25, 2009, 11:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 26, 2009, 10:36:04 PM
Yeah, remind me not to produce anything serious or that might be viewed as content for this board again. It seems that almost all the threads I start on that premise get shat all over.

Say the word, and I'll flush the bullshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: JohNyx on September 26, 2009, 10:33:29 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 26, 2009, 09:37:36 PM

Anyone on this board is entitled to whatever retarded opinion or behaviour they wish, on the proviso that the rest of us can mock the merry hell out of them for it.

OH-KEI PRINCESS

that is the way it works around here, I don't think that Payne was being Diva-like, and as for Fictionpuss, my laying in to him IS based on behaviours exhibited in previous threads... http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21635.0

Read it JonNyx? Can you honestly say Fictionpuss is not a douchebag?

Kai

The OP speaks of a person with incomplete self awareness, a Stephen Colbert of the real world, except Colbert has the attention of millions and the OP has only the attention of his beloved literature and television, sitting lonely and unable to consider his own loneliness.

I liked it.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jenne

Quote from: Payne on September 26, 2009, 01:36:56 PM
To be clear. This is NOT actually about me. It's written in the first person, but it's not actually what I myself am thinking or feeling.

:crankey:
har, edited that bit out, I guess I did think you were talking about yourself!  My bad.

Let me say sorry again, sorry.

The Johnny

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 28, 2009, 10:39:34 AM

that is the way it works around here, I don't think that Payne was being Diva-like, and as for Fictionpuss, my laying in to him IS based on behaviours exhibited in previous threads... http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=21635.0

Read it JonNyx? Can you honestly say Fictionpuss is not a douchebag?

Well, Fictionpuss i mostly see him as doing a lot of back-pedaling and nitpicking at posts just for cringe effect. I guess i understand (even do so far not personally).

Besides that, i liked Payne's post. The problem started when i assumed he was assuming that i was assuming something about the OP.

I dont feel particularly responsible, but im sorry this thread got jacked.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pope Pixie Pickle

Eh, your a natively spanish speaking spag, i forgive you. Communication issues and all..

Quote from: Kai on September 28, 2009, 11:40:12 AM
The OP speaks of a person with incomplete self awareness, a Stephen Colbert of the real world, except Colbert has the attention of millions and the OP has only the attention of his beloved literature and television, sitting lonely and unable to consider his own loneliness.

I liked it.

and quoting Kai to try get back onto topic, cos Kai "got it" yo...

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Fictionpuss. You are boring the fucking balls off of me. Go rape yourself with razorblades you tiny little thing on a spring.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Pope Pixie Pickle

Syn, I've noticed your not in the best of moods today...  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

its all :horrorfap: and shouting abuse.

However he made me a shirt design i shall be ordering tommorrow.

That made my day, thanks syn.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

I feel like this is the type of piece that only someone who had or has some form of personal experience on the matter would be able to represent so accurately.

-Dimo-
Stirring up shit against his better judgment.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dimo1138 on October 15, 2009, 07:48:10 PM
I feel like this is the type of piece that only someone who had or has some form of personal experience on the matter would be able to represent so accurately.

-Dimo-
Stirring up shit against his better judgment.

Most people have such moments. I have. Understanding is the root of good satire.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Brotep