PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

Error There Has Been!

Started by ~, September 26, 2009, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Error There Has Been!

Triple Zero

wikipedia saiz some of those things got pseudoephredine or something in it, that might explain.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

so um that sounds bad, what are you taking it for?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Have you reacted to just Loratadine before? If not, go to REGULAR Claritin, Stay away from anything that has pseudoephedrine if you're not reacting in a happy way to it. Otherwise, I'd recommend Zyrtec or a generic equivalent, just take it before you go to bed, as it will make you drowsy.

-Suu, Pharmacist, Discordian, Trusted.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: rong on September 26, 2009, 07:04:31 PM
i recommend horseradish and kim chi

I'm going with THIS!

Squid- likes horseradish and kimchee

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sir Squid Diddimus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I was on Claritin D for a little while, until I started hallucinating.

That said, at the same time I was under an adderall prescription, so the combination of the two might be at fault.

At the very least, disassembling electronics and scaring kitties in fits of mania is pretty normal behavior for me, regardless of whether or not I'm on anything. The other night I had the bright idea to take apart my powerglove before bed. Apparently they use fucking soldered-and-sewn-in bend sensors. I can no longer put it back together because of this, but I blew out the sonar years ago anyway and never had the receiver box to begin with.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Quote from: Broken AI on September 27, 2009, 09:49:49 AM
well, so ffar the Zyrtec seem to be nice and mmellow. Thanks Suu!

You;ve saved my life, my pets sanity and my marriage in one fell swoop! Jesus.

that sucked.

No problem!

I personally LIKE Claritin-D, but I don't react adversely to crystal meth pseudoephredrine. And Benedryl and Zyrtec knock me on my ARSE.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

My kid shows NO effects on any of this shit.  Now I'm beginning to be worried.

Suu

Up until a few years ago, pseudoephedrine was pretty common in the US Market, now it's being held behind the counter and you have to show ID for it since it's used to make meth, otherwise you get phenylphrine, which SUCKS as far as OTC decongestants go. Some people really react badly to the sudafed, others...not so much.

Jenne

It's funny--the only place I've been ID'd and "in the system" for buying Benedryl is WalFart.  Otherwise, I can buy 3 packs of the shit and they don't care.  Weird.

Even weirder:  you get a bottle of 100 tabs of pseudoephedrine from Kaiser's pharmacy for 5.50 or some shit easily.  No ins card required.  Just saying.