News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Unlimited "Glenn Beck is a nutter" thread

Started by Cain, September 26, 2009, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Both.

I'm actually about to touch on this, in my second Interregnum rant.

Cramulus

Cain, could I repost you without attribution for trolling purposes?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Cramulus on October 12, 2009, 04:59:01 PM

What in particular by me? Interregnum?

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2009, 05:20:41 PM
Just saw the cover to Beck's last book.

:lulz:
Looks exactly like Colonel Klink, doesn't he?

BTW, he just jumped onto the anti-vaccine bandwagon. He finally agrees with Bill Maher about something.

http://mediamatters.org/print/research/200910070043

QuoteBeck: "I'd do the exact opposite of what the Homeland Security says." During the same show, Beck said: "If somebody had the swine flu right now, I would have them cough on me. I'd do the exact opposite of what the Homeland Security says." When his producer responded, "But this is what I think. You're coming from such a skeptic viewpoint there. You're saying, you'd do the exact opposite of what Homeland Security tells you to do," Beck replied, "Only because I believe in -- in -- you know, I think this thing is going to mutate. It hasn't mutated yet. So I'd rather have it now, just like in 1916. Those who got the flu in 1916 were the ones that survived 1918. So I'd rather have it now. I mean, here's my vaccination. Hey, everybody, it's a swine flu chicken pox party. Seriously." [The Glenn Beck Program, 9/30/09]

I really hope that someone starts a Glenn Beck body count website.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2009, 05:21:55 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on October 12, 2009, 04:59:01 PM

What in particular by me? Interregnum?

no, the OP ITT

Cain

Oh, yeah, sure.  I mean, 95% of the words in the OP aren't even mine, anyway.  Is this for TCC?

Cramulus

Cain

I thought to myself "which forum, aside from Godlikeproductions, is most likely to react in a batshit insane way to Glenn Beck being dissed?"

And then, for no apparent reason, I found myself thinking about TCC.  Its like, making random connections or something, man.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2009, 07:10:27 PM
I thought to myself "which forum, aside from Godlikeproductions, is most likely to react in a batshit insane way to Glenn Beck being dissed?"

And then, for no apparent reason, I found myself thinking about TCC.  Its like, making random connections or something, man.

Prison Planet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Oh man, I haven't even looked at Prison Planet this year.  I don't think I could deal with it.

Cramulus

Quote from: Sir Remington III on September 29, 2009, 08:49:37 PM
This just in from the right-wing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/28/obama-facebook-poll-asks_n_301860.html

I x-posted this at TCC and it got deleted!

Quote*edited to remove poll.  It was pulled off FB and we won't have it posted here*   -EBS

good to know TCC is taking its mod cues from facebook

:lulz:

Cain

Oh dear, I just remembered my TCC password.  Check out the Deities subforum.

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2009, 08:39:16 PM
Oh dear, I just remembered my TCC password.  Check out the Deities subforum.

:lulz: I saw you posting that.

The winner of this poll should take on Jesus

"Can you be a christian AND a wiccan?" is a hot troll topic over there right now.

LMNO