News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Unlimited "Glenn Beck is a nutter" thread

Started by Cain, September 26, 2009, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I'd totally hatefuck her, especially if it included tying her to a wall and beating her around a little with a copy of Atlas Shrugged.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 28, 2009, 07:17:54 PM
I'd totally hatefuck her, especially if it included tying her to a wall and beating her around a little with a copy of Atlas Shrugged.

The really scary part is, I think Coulter would be very up for that program.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 28, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on October 28, 2009, 07:17:54 PM

The really scary part is, I think Coulter would be very up for that program.

Hrmmm, I should give her a call then! 

:lulz: :) :eek: :sad: :cry: :vom: :asplode:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

I wouldn't fuck Ann Coulter with LMNO's dick!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Halfbaked1

On a somewhat related, but less fuckable note.  One of my co-workers sent me this link and I was wondering who thise Lord Monckton dude was.  I already LOL'd the name. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

Halfbaked1

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!  This guy is a total loon!  Figured as much, but I wanted to see how much weight he carries with anyone.  Luckily it seems like little.  The guy who sent it to me is not much of a conspiracy theorist, but he has bought this guys story hook line and sinker.

glorfon

Any one with a deviant art account.  Help point out Glenn Becks insanity to this guy.
http://conservatoons.deviantart.com/art/Glenn-Beck-142230444

President Television

So I was at a Wal-Mart today, and I noticed that Glenn Beck has a book out. It's called "Arguing With Idiots."
I-rony!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: --  I love all the footage they have of beck in that video

also:

"I heard screaming, and at first I thought it was someone doing an impression of Glenn Beck talking normally..."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘