News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: The Thread!

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, September 27, 2009, 02:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The rules:

Post the text from a news story from either germany or florida, removing the place names. We need to guess which it is.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Sure, I guess. I've never played this game before. I think it might be limited to fortean or weird shit, though.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Johnny

Just in case someone missed/forgot the theme song:

THINGS ARE SICK AND TWISTED
FROM TOO MUCH SUN AND NAZIS
SEX METH AND DEATH FETISHES
BOTH OF THEM HAVE ALL THESE
GUARANTEED NOT TO BORE 'YA
GERMANY OR FLORIDAAA

QuotePakistan discovers 'village' of ******* al-Qaeda insurgents...

My answer: GERMANY (because of the geographical proximity)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I say florida. The guy has a florida feel to me. Too warm.

The Johnny

#2 G.O.F.

QuoteNaturists will soon have their own 11-mile long trail for hiking in the nude and some enthusiasts have been trying it out before the official opening next May.

The person that runs a nearby campsite, has led the project to create the nudist trail overcoming some local protests by pointing out its potential boost for tourism.

"I think it's a great way to promote tourism here," the person said on Tuesday after a newspaper published a picture of two women wearing nothing but rucksacks on the trail. "There's already been a lot of interest in it."

Naturism fans have been monitoring progress of the trail in Internet chatrooms for months and a band of naked hikers took a test walk on the not-quite-finished trail in May.

The trail is being marked with special signs warning the uninitiated that they could encounter nude hikers.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

i wonder how long we should wait to reveal the answer, you know, for us not to burn-out all the stories and also not make it too stagnant.

Id say to wait 2 replies at least...

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The Johnny

Both of you got it... Berlin, Germany.

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Kai

Quote from: Broken AI on September 27, 2009, 09:57:42 AM
ok got it now

QuoteMan slices and dices himself breaking into jail

September 01, 2009

******** recently walked out of a *********  jail a free man.

It seems he wasn't too happy about that and soon discovered the joy of razor wire.. . .

Florida or Germany?

Florida
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Johnny

Florida (it seems a swamp redneck move to walk thru razor wire instead of figuring out how to avoid it)

-B.F. Skinner

Verbal Mike

I call that one Florida.
Please to be revealing answer nao.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

The Johnny

QuoteOfficials say a man was airlifted to the hospital for treatment after he was severely burned during a fight over beer, cigarettes and money.

Ambulance company spokesman says the 47-year-old suffered "serious burns." The police chief  told the news journal that the person was drinking in a home's backyard when the fight broke out Saturday afternoon.

Police chief said that during the scuffle, a 42-year-old  dragged the 47 year old into a wooded area, poured gasoline on his face and lit a fire. Police Chief said a bystander helped put out the flame.

The 42 year old was jailed on 100,000 (currencies) bond.

-B.F. Skinner

Sir Squid Diddimus

Florida.
Sounds like a dumb ass floridian fighting over booze, smokes and money.