News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: The Thread!

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, September 27, 2009, 02:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Sir Squid Diddimus

It's Florida.
It was on the front page of the paper.

The Johnny

Florida indeed it is. (sorry for taking so long to post answer)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣

QuoteA ****** biker who rather brilliantly converted a beer crate into a diminutive quad bike has been relieved of his wheels, following a police pursuit, ****** reports.

***** apparently attracted the attention of law enforcement operatives by speeding on his lovingly-crafted machine. He attempted to make good his escape into woodland in *****, but got bogged down in thick mud.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cramulus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Zenpeanut

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pariah

Beer? I'm placing my bets on Germany
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Requia ☣

*Reveals it to be.... Germany.  Because only a german mechanic could break the speed limit in a beer cart.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/28/motorised_crate/

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Sir Squid Diddimus

Germany.
What would a thief in Florida want with toothpaste?

Jenne

NO beer and no trailers to go by...I'm going to say Fla on this one...

The Johnny

QuoteThe thief hit the woman in the face and fled the scene, @@@@@reported.

loltastic

Florida (dont all europeans have bad teeth? or is it just the english?)

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣