News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

GERMANY OR FLORIDA: The Thread!

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, September 27, 2009, 02:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on October 07, 2009, 02:32:22 AM
Florida. I can't believe that Germany would be quite so uptight about drunken naked cyclists.

Yeah, or anywhere else, really. That wouldn't rate either police response or a news writeup here. As long as they were wearing a helmet, they're pretty strict about that here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on October 07, 2009, 02:32:22 AM
Florida. I can't believe that Germany would be quite so uptight about drunken naked cyclists.

Germany- they're strict as hell about their road rules

If it were Florida I would expect them to also have a child on the back of the bike and be high on meth and/or homeless.

Triple Zero

Germany doesnt like public nudity like that, but then again, I don't see it happen there as quickly either so I'm going Florida.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

The Johnny

Germany (i wonder if it was a classy bike)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Requia ☣

My Post is missing.

Twas Florida, but a man called 'Krauss'.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

'Gang Of Retirees' Jailed Over Kidnapping

Three retirees who lost $1.4 million in the financial crisis and kidnapped their investment adviser in an attempt to recoup the money were convicted Tuesday, with their 74-year-old ringleader sentenced to six years in prison.

...After four days captivity, Amburn wrote a plea for help in a crude code – "Sell 100 Call Pol.ICE" – on the fax to his bank and was freed by police within hours.

Cain

-

Cramulus

BZZT, that took place in Germany

but it involved properties in Florida, so it's tricky!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

A #### man apparently attempted to pay his water bill with an envelope containing 3 grams of crack cocaine, according to a #### TV station:
QuoteThe #### Water office was evacuated on Sept. 23 after the water-department employees called the #### <police department> to take a look at the envelope with the white powder, authorities said ...
According to the report, it is common for customers to drop off envelopes in the counter that contain their water bill payments.
But in this case, when the employee opened the envelope, there was no statement or writing on it. Instead, the envelope contained a clear plastic bag with 3 grams of crack cocaine.
The man was videotaped by surveillance cameras; <policemen> say he rode away from the water office on a bicycle.
Singing a happy tune, we hope.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 26, 2013, 09:42:09 PM
crack? Gotta be Florida

I feel like this should be a tagline or in the newsfeed or something.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."