News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

TODAY IS THE DAY...

Started by Cainad (dec.), September 28, 2009, 02:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I SHALL PARTAKE IN THE GREAT EXPERIMENT, ONE PERFORMED BY MANY A GREATER SPAG THAN I

Today, I am going to plop myself down in front of television news for no less than 3 hours. Results will be posted.

LMNO

Which channel, or are you gonna do 5-minute bursts of each?

Kai

pleasesayfox pleasesayfox pleasesayfox
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cainad (dec.)

FOX NEWS WILL FEATURE PROMINENTLY

ALTHOUGH I PLAN TO FIND OUT THE CHANNEL NUMBERS FOR AS MANY NEWS POOMP-TUBES AS I CAN

Cainad,
doesn't watch ANY tv normally

LMNO

CNN
MSNBC
FOX
BBC
LOCAL AFFILIATE

Cycle through these.

Cainad (dec.)

IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT

WHAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW IS THAT I CAN GO TO FOXNEWS.COM AND GET THE ANSWERS I NEED TO MAKE SURE FOX WIDESCREEN DISPLAYS PROPERLY ON MY TEEVEE

AFK

You've not seen Gretchen Carlson and Steve Douchey until you've seen them in widescreen HD. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

QUICK EVERYBODY LETS GO DO SOMETHING HUGE SO CAINAD CAN SEE IT ON TV
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

IF A LADY DOCTOR TALKS ABOUT HEALTH CARE ON TV EVERYTHING SHE SAYS MUST BE ACCURATE

ALSO ENGLAND AND CANADA ARE WASTELANDS OF HEALTHCARE FAILURE AND I'D ALREADY BE DEAD OF APPENDICITIS IF I LIVED THERE

AFK

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 28, 2009, 03:29:02 PM
QUICK EVERYBODY LETS GO DO SOMETHING HUGE SO CAINAD CAN SEE IT ON TV

Let's all send Glen Beck invitations to the Discordian Association of Communist Marxists.  We can mention that we were co-founded by Barack Obama and Cass Sunstein.  He'll be all over it like white on rice.  

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cainad on September 28, 2009, 03:39:19 PM
IF A LADY DOCTOR TALKS ABOUT HEALTH CARE ON TV EVERYTHING SHE SAYS MUST BE ACCURATE

PLEASE TO NOTE THAT AMURRICANS WANT THE DOCTORS TO CONTROL HEALTHCARE, NOT GUBBAMINT BUREAUCRATS

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE UNDER EXISTING PRIVATE SYSTEMS, OBVIOUSLY

Dysnomia

CAINAD SHOULD WATCH HANNITYYYYYYYYY
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

AFK

It is virtually impossible to watch an entire episode of Hannity and not want to punch your TV.  Same goes for the radio show. 

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 28, 2009, 05:07:41 PM
It is virtually impossible to watch an entire episode of Hannity and not want to punch your TV.  Same goes for the radio show. 

Spontaneous Tourretts.

I has it.

Richter

Eeesh, good luck Cainad.

Usually 10 minutes of CNN is enough for me to hit the KILLDIESTABBURN mindset, so I don't have TV at home.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat