News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

TODAY IS THE DAY...

Started by Cainad (dec.), September 28, 2009, 02:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CRAB NEBULA, SLAWOOLED A WHOLE GALAXY AND THIS IS GOING TO BRING HUEG CATACLYSMS TO EARTH, WHILE BETELGEUSE EXPLODES AND BRINGS HUEG CATACLYSMS AND TEH WORLD ANDS AND WE DIE AND OMFG WWIII!!!111!one!!

Oh, and, I hope you make it

Dysnomia

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 28, 2009, 05:07:41 PM
It is virtually impossible to watch an entire episode of Hannity and not want to punch your TV.  Same goes for the radio show. 
qft. once the power went out in our house, and the only thing that worked was the radio.  it was playing hannity, and I couldn't turn it off/change the channel.   :x
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cainad (dec.)

YOU KNOW WHAT'S IMPORTANT

EXTRADITING ROMAN POLANSKI FOR AWFUL THINGS HE DID IN THE 70s! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE AND WE MUST ADDRESS IT BY HAVING TWO WOMEN BARK AT EACH OTHER ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HE "HAD SEX WITH A MINOR" OR "RAPED A CHILD"

I NEED UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS, AND FOX NEWS PROVIDES!

(In other news, I was delayed by an hour due to ministerial obligations)

Rumckle

I just assumed that FOX news got you, and we'd never hear from you again
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cainad (dec.)

Taking a break. WAY too nice out to be doing this during the day, and I was falling asleep.

Will take it up again this afternoon/evening.

Iason Ouabache

... and he was never heard from again.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Richter

It's to be expected. 
Then again, you'd EXPECT us to think that, and have taken adavantage of that to finally carry out your plans...

WHERE THE FUCK IS CAINAD IASON?   YOU'RE NOT TAKING HIM TOO.  WE NEED HIM FOR THE LARP.

After that we can talk terms.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

I'm okay!

Due to some complications I will have to finish my trial by stupid later; possibly this evening. I completed about 2 hours before being interrupted, so I will watch another 2 hours to make up for lost time.

Quote from: Richter on September 29, 2009, 01:33:10 PM
It's to be expected. 
Then again, you'd EXPECT us to think that, and have taken adavantage of that to finally carry out your plans...

WHERE THE FUCK IS CAINAD IASON?   YOU'RE NOT TAKING HIM TOO.  WE NEED HIM FOR THE LARP.

After that we can talk terms.

:lulz: Without me, the LARP won't be getting 3 new recruits either! NEGOTIATE HARDER!

Cainad (dec.)

HHHHHHRRRRRRNG

OBAMA WENT OVERSEAS TO ARGUE FOR CHICAGO HOSTING THE OLYMPICS IN 2016 ON THE VERY DAY THAT UNEMPLOYMENT ROSE TO 9.8%

WHAT A CUNT! THAT NUMBER IS SIGNIFICANT AND HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE TO SMILE AT US WHEN IT HAPPENED

also

Letterman's affairs and the blackmail associated with it is important prime time news

Follow CNN on Twitter! Friend us on Facebook! Tattoo us on your butt! Set up psychosomatic triggers in your subconscious that will cause you you psychically link up to our psionic newsfeed every time you masturbate!

Cainad (dec.)

RUSH LIMBAUGH'S OPINION ON BARACK OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY IS VERY IMPORTANT

HE IS A MAN WHO NEEDS MORE EXPOSURE

SOMETHING ABOUT ZOMBIE INVASION AT FLORIDA UNIVERSITY? I DON'T KNOW I WAS SCREAMING THROUGH THE WHOLE SEGMENT

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on October 03, 2009, 04:04:56 AM
RUSH LIMBAUGH'S OPINION ON BARACK OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY IS VERY IMPORTANT

HE IS A MAN WHO NEEDS MORE EXPOSURE

SOMETHING ABOUT ZOMBIE INVASION AT FLORIDA UNIVERSITY? I DON'T KNOW I WAS SCREAMING THROUGH THE WHOLE SEGMENT

There is no Florida University.

Was it Florida State University or the University of Florida? North Florida? South Florida? West Florida?? CENTRAL FLORIDA? FLORIDA ATLANTIC?! FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL?!

WE MUST KNOW!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on October 03, 2009, 04:17:10 AM
There is no Florida University.

Was it Florida State University or the University of Florida? North Florida? South Florida? West Florida?? CENTRAL FLORIDA? FLORIDA ATLANTIC?! FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL?!

WE MUST KNOW!

SHIT I DON'T REMEMBER I WAS TOO BUSY HOWLING OBSCENITIES

BESIDES WHO CARES IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE LIVES IN FLORIDA OR IS FROM THERE

Cainad,
Knows the real truth about where you "Floridians" are from

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on October 03, 2009, 09:47:13 AM
SHIT I DON'T REMEMBER I WAS TOO BUSY HOWLING OBSCENITIES

BESIDES WHO CARES IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE LIVES IN FLORIDA OR IS FROM THERE

Cainad,
Knows the real truth about where you "Floridians" are from

The Belgian Department of Facts assures you that the results from Project 1986 Brussel Sprout are contained and Perfectly Harmless.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.