I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

They're on to me.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 29, 2009, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, Slanket and Dcup made me  :lulz:

This thread is awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

options: I can make a new url that websense wont know about for this place.
Or you could bribe the IT guy to add an exception on their websense admin page for this site.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

I think that's already the case.  This seems to be the only forum my firewall allows, for some odd reason.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on September 30, 2009, 08:24:17 PM
I think that's already the case.  This seems to be the only forum my firewall allows, for some odd reason.

OKAY LMNO'S OFFICE IT DUDE

WE KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING US

MAN UP AND POST ALREADY

UNLESS... he already is?! :tinfoilhat:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 29, 2009, 09:49:45 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 29, 2009, 09:48:56 PM
I don't even have any filters or restrictions on the internet here and I want to go on an IT department safari anyways.

They're so cute when they get scared.

Better:  Come on to the nerdiest, neckbeardiest one of them, just to watch his synapses fuse.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2009, 11:04:01 PM
I don't even have any filters or restrictions on the internet here and I want to go on an IT department safari anyways.

Better:  Come on to the nerdiest, neckbeardiest one of them, just to watch his synapses fuse.

SSSHHHHHH

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET HOBBIES
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 30, 2009, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 30, 2009, 11:04:01 PM

SSSHHHHHH

STOP GIVING AWAY MY SECRET HOBBIES

I demand pics of siezed-up neckbeards.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Faust

I wonder what our websense tag is?
I would have thought it would block us under humor, but maybe were tagged as religious or something.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 30, 2009, 11:59:57 PM
I would have thought it would block us under humor, but maybe were tagged as religious or something.
About once a night my company's network blocks everything at once. This site comes up as "Religious/Ideology".  :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

No wonder I can see it at work  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 01, 2009, 01:38:33 AM
Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 30, 2009, 11:59:57 PM
About once a night my company's network blocks everything at once. This site comes up as "Religious/Ideology".  :lulz:

Keep it that way, Faust!